A Chance To Bring Back The Trailblazer! [Archive] - Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum

: A Chance To Bring Back The Trailblazer!

BigDyl10
10-18-2010, 01:32 PM
If you Trailvoy lovers want to strive for the re-introducing of the Trailblazer then call this number 1-866-790-5700. Call and do what the automated voice asks then tell the representative you are speaking with that you want GM to bring the Trailblazer back and they will document it and GM will review the comments weekly. Chances are great and the more people that call can result in The re-introducing of the Trailblazer. P.S the Chevrolet Treverse is not a replacement to the Chevrolet Trailblazer because the Treverse is a Crossover and the Trailblazer was an SUV. Once again call 1-866-790-5700. Every call counts!!!!!!!!!

Super 88
10-18-2010, 03:35 PM
Call me skeptical but I'd say there are two chances of this happening. Slim and none!

RedRocketZ28
10-18-2010, 04:09 PM
Call me skeptical but I'd say there are two chances of this happening. Slim and none!

:iagree:

the roadie
10-18-2010, 08:17 PM
Please don't waste our time. Post a reference for this rumor or the thread will go poof.

You DO know they closed the assembly plant where these were made?

DucatiSS
10-18-2010, 08:49 PM
OK, I took a few minutes and called.

PLEASE, DO NOT CALL.....This is the number to GM general customer service line. They said they are there to listen to our concerns and start a file..

Bottom line, (just as I thought) no one at GM is thinking about bringing back the Trailblazer. You may as well tell them that you think 32" rims should be std. on the Camaro. They will start a file and that is as far as it will go.