Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

No pinstripe and 35% tint (pics)

9K views 29 replies 13 participants last post by  Firefighter2896 
#1 · (Edited)
Finally got around to getting the pinstripe off and went and got my two front windows tinted. Here are a few pics of the truck as it is now. My LEDs for the interior should come sometime this week and I'm thinking about getting the LED Fire and Ice Bar. I need to take that license plate thing off too.

:)

See less See more
#13 ·
Looking better.. :)

Tarheels or Gamecocks... the choice is yours.. ;):yes:
Tarheels ALL THE WAY. Haha, thanks!

:weird:

haha....State please sir! :yes: But I'm thinking of doing the same thing with the 35% cause NC has the worst tint laws maybe ever:hopeless. Is there a big difference before and after inside the truck?

Maybe I can get a doctor's exemption for 20% :undecided

#6 ·
Tint looks good! As for the Fire and Ice LEDs!! Go for it!! I have the Fire and Ice LEDs with the reverse light!! I like it!!! Alot!!!! Just don't forget to buy the 7pin flat to 4 pin adapter so it is just plug and play!!!

Check in articles "Installing a Fire and Ice LED Bar by AbuAbdulAziz"

#11 ·
Hey Charlie..

I have another great mod for you.. and it's free of charge and FAST.. LOL..

While you're logged on, go to User CP and fill out some more info.. like what your make/model is as well as the trim level, motor, final drive, etc.. ;-)

Scrap the grill.. go get your PCM Tuned man.. Cheaper and more bang for the buck.. Just my nickel.. :m2::m2::m2::m2::m2:

#25 ·
Speaking of license plates, I haven't gotten around to looking that close at the front bracket, but it looks like the plate just slides in. Are there bolt holes on the TB to attach the plate, or is it just pressure against the guides that holds the front plate on?
This will be important when I put my plate on that says:
When I'm an old alumnus, with a grandchild on my knee
I'll teach him that the alphabet begins with UNC

#26 ·
I outta tell you the wrong thing so that plate will go flying off on the road and you'll have to replace it with a nice NC State plate :raspberry

But in all seriousness, to answer your question.

The bracket is held onto the bumper by 4 push pins. The plate just slides in, but I suggest anchoring it at the bottom with two screws.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.