Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

Flasher Module Relay

7K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  Bearcat 
#1 ·
I'm looking to install LED turn signals all around the TB. I have searched the site and haven't found what I'm looking for. I want to know exactly what flasher module I need to purchase. I don't want to use the inline load resistors. There are different set-ups of modules what one do i need.

#3 ·
I have seen a flasher module for LEDs on the v-leds.com website. This may give you an idea of what to look for. Switching to LED turn signals without adding a load resistor, or changing the flasher module will result in the lights (LEDs) not flashing properly.

#9 ·
I know it has been a while with this post. I haven't had time to put the lamps in until Tuesday Night. I finally got around to looking for the flasher relay today. I can't find it. Does anyone know where it is? I have been reading around and for an 02 it is in the Fuse Box Under the hood, and 03 is under the steering column. Does anyone know where I could find it on an 04. If anyone also knows if it is a 2-pin or a 3-pin that would be great.

#10 ·
I know it has been a while with this post. I haven't had time to put the lamps in until Tuesday Night. I finally got around to looking for the flasher relay today. I can't find it. Does anyone know where it is? I have been reading around and for an 02 it is in the Fuse Box Under the hood, and 03 is under the steering column. Does anyone know where I could find it on an 04. If anyone also knows if it is a 2-pin or a 3-pin that would be great.
It's mounted to a bracket on the inside of the left closeout/insulator panel, which is below the steering column.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.