Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

Who has the most miles?

165K views 578 replies 453 participants last post by  TigerMike1 
#1 ·
I've been reading posts with some of the 02's pushing 150,000+ miles. I'm curious to find the member(s) with the most miles based off of the production year of their vehicle. I have an 02 TB that just rolled over 91K. I bought it used in 03 with 23K.

Please post in the following format:

Year
Make/Model
current mileage (please convert KM's to miles)

Also if you bought it used, please add the following

year purchased
how many miles it had on it.

I'll go first:

Chevy/Trailblazer LS

:grouphug:

See less See more
#368 ·
just aquired a 2003 einvly xl slt with 100,000 miles 4 months ago. now has 106,000 miles on it. fully loaded, digital dual climate control, sunroof, memory heated leather seats, rear air, air ride, 6cyl, spritzers on the healights and yeah a 4x4 with running boards. white in color only had one dent in it. after wife's trade in, cost us 5700 bucks. only problem so far is air ride suspension. sometimes you come out it is low other days it is fine. enjoy driving it. went on our 1st fam trip to tennesse with 6 of us plus camper shell on top and platform on back. avgeraged 19.5 mpg doin 70mph.

other car i loved i had to get rid of. 1990 lumina with a 2.5L 4-cyl and engine finally gave out at 319,000 miles. now daily driver is 2000 monte carlo pace car replica with 112,000 miles on it. bought it brand new. my new toy is a 89 chevy dually extended cab with a 454 in it that i got from my gpa's estate last year and it only has 76,000 miles on it. black in color, has bucket seats, and decked out with spoiler, running boards and front air dam.

#371 ·
GMC/Envoy
157023 Mi.

Bought used in 2009

104389 Mi on it when I bought it.

Working on replacing the brakes for the first time since I bought it now. I had to replace the front passenger side wheel bearing last fall.

Also need to fix the terrible whining noise coming from the engine. Narrowed it down to idler pulley or alternator... Next week!

#378 ·
Hi all, new to this forum and came across this post. I'll bite..

2003 Envoy SLT 4x4
Bought it last month with 157k on the clock (approximately 252k km)

Just did the brakes all around and looking to do a tranny/trasnfer case/oil change soon, although the oil life monitor still says 49%.

#379 ·
2003 SLE
145,690 miles

Purchased new. Trading for 2007 Envoy Denali (46,000) day after tomorrow.

GMC never should have discontinued this body on frame platform. 2013 GMC Body on frame mid size SUV being manufactured and sold in Asia. Note to GMC: Bring this new platform to the US. I'll need a replacement for this Denali in another 100,000 miles.

#380 ·
I agree that the size and body on frame construction of this vehicle should have been continued. However, yesterday I had the check engine light come on flashing and the diagnosis today was a misfire on cylinder 1. The plug was oil fouled so I'm looking at a ring issue or something major. The CPO warranty will cover it but at 40k the top of the engine was rebuilt and now at 93k the bottom end? Meanwhile the Crown Vic I sold to my coworker with 283k miles last November now has 305k and nothing has gone wrong with the engine. To know that such an engine can be built to last it is more than disconcerting to be dealing with a second engine problem in under 100k miles. I'm going to get it repaired sell it and buy a CPO Town Car and live happily ever after. At least thats how I feel now driving my loaner Impala which I don't know why anyone would purchase.

#390 ·
2004 TB LS Ext
93000 (149000km) and good for quite a while yet from what I'm reading here.

Bought used July 2012, 83000 (133000km) for $6300

No major issues. Shocks, tires, rotors, and battery in the year before I bought it.
Fixed A/C line (yep, the dreaded rear line), sway bar links & bushings, plugs, cleaned tb.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.