Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

Cabin Air Filter?

84K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  vabhamilton 
#1 ·
Does anyone know if the 07 Trailblazer has a cabin air filter? My HHR had one for keeping dust, pollen, etc. from coming through the vents.

#9 ·
Cabin Air Filter Door

New member, first post!
Been following the cabin air filter mods and found two part numbers for a door. I have a 2006 TB LS and will have to cut a place out and use a new door. The original part # is discontinued so will the door with the new # work as well?

#10 ·
Please use the Search feature on the first page. About half way down. A quick search of "Cabin Filter" resulted in this thread and the below thread that was already posted once in this thread.
http://forums.trailvoy.com/showthread.php?t=84367

If you did use the search feature I would recommend reading the threads completely before asking questions. The answer to your question was answered two or three times in the thread. Very specifically by post #132 on page 13. Take a look.

#12 ·
Nice thread!!!

Ok.. I am newer to this forum and recently purchased used 2004 envoy, with high mileage! So anyways I have read every single post in this thread and know what I got to do but one thing I may ask, being that many of you have had this mod done for quite sometime, what's a good benchmark for changing these filters out? Of course everywhere has different quality of air and such but on average perhaps one can inform me.. Thanks and ps love the forum:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.