Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

How to remove a trailblazer dash?

8K views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  Cigarette33 
#1 ·
I spent the last 3hrs on here looking for something that tells how to take the dash out of a trailblazer, and I had no luck. Does anyone have any pics or is there a thread already for this? I'm taking my dash out and smoothing it and painting it...

Thanks.

#7 ·
Well it is a matter of time and lots of patience... But my 2 cents is that if you are trying to find a thread on how to remove it, to shave and paint it, it would be best to just leave it alone. It is a VERY long process and then to shave/paint a dash, it will likely crack due to heat/material and you will be saying WHAT WAS I THINKING... Not to mention the glare on your windshield and it doesn't ever come out good....

I am not being a jerk, I speak from experience with my Project car... It was a PAIN, and I wish I never did it, it was not worth it, and only causes problems.. Ive got a friend that did an older Camaro Dash due to cracks in the stock dash, and again it cracked and it was even a garage car... Just don't do it

My 2 pennys that's all:m2:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.