Time to introduce myself - Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum

Welcome Enthusiast! If you already own a Chevy TrailBlazer or GMC Envoy or perhaps thinking of purchasing such a vehicle, then you have come to the best TrailBlazer and Envoy site on the net! Rainier, Bravada, Ascender, and 9-7x owners welcome too!

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to search and post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Join Today!
Go Back   Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum > The Lounge > Introductions

Introductions Welcome to TrailVoy.com! Tell us about yourself, your vehicle, mods, location etc. (no tech questions)

TrailVoy.com is the premier GMC Envoy Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 10-17-2011, 06:44 PM

2003 Chevy TrailBlazer LT EXT
maroon 4.2L I6 4X4
Time to introduce myself

Hi everybody,im ryan. finally got my trailblazer today. 2003 chevy trailblazer lt ext. 130000 miles, recently owned by my sis. I hope to put some ss rims on it, possibly 20's or 22's. Also removal of running boards. This site is great , with lots of info. If i knew how to post pics i would!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-17-2011, 07:17 PM
No longer with us

2006 Chevy TrailBlazer SS (LS)
Black 6.0L LS2 V8 AWD
Welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by illvizions80 View Post
If i knew how to post pics i would!!!
Once you've reached a post count of ten, you'll be able to load pictures in your gallery. Until then, you can post pictures in threads by using a hosting site (like photobucket.com) and using the "Insert Picture" button. ()
Old 10-17-2011, 07:26 PM

2003 Chevy TrailBlazer LT EXT
maroon 4.2L I6 4X4
ok , thanks for the help.
Old 10-17-2011, 09:05 PM
No longer with us

Welcome along
Old 12-26-2012, 03:23 PM

2009 Chevy TrailBlazer LS
Imperial Blue Metallic 4.2L I6 4X4
New to TrailCoy

Hi;
I'm SalamancaMAK with a 09 TB that I've owned for about 1 year. We've used it to tow a loaded camper trailer and had the vehicle loaded, at or very near capacity for over 2,000 miles through NE mountains and coastal States. It is a dream to drive. I'm a Forester but have not had it much off-road yet but what little I have, and what snow I've had it through indicates to me that this TB was much maligned without cause.
Old 12-26-2012, 03:28 PM

2009 Chevy TrailBlazer LS
Imperial Blue Metallic 4.2L I6 4X4
New to TrailVoy

Hi;
I'm SalamancaMAK with a 09 TB that I've owned for about 1 year. We've used it to tow a loaded camper trailer and had the vehicle loaded, at or very near capacity for over 2,000 miles through NE mountains and coastal States. It is a dream to drive. I'm a Forester but have not had it much off-road yet but what little I have, and what snow I've had it through indicates to me that this TB was much maligned without cause.
Old 01-03-2013, 04:42 AM

2002 GMC Envoy Denali XL
Dark Green Metallic 5.3L V8 4X4
freddrick

hi my name is glen iam new to this forum. i am from sayward bc that is in canada i hope to meet some new friends an talk about there rides.
Old 01-03-2013, 01:39 PM

2005 Chevy TrailBlazer LT
Black Granite Metallic Other 2WD
hello to all

Hi im Joseph Ive had my 05 trailblazer for 2 years now and am extremely happy with it. cant wait to take it hunting. its only two wheel drive but sticks to the terain like glue however deep snow seemes to make it break loose. I intend too add 4wheel drive some time this year. I havent done any mods yet but look forward to doing so.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
2003 trailblazer, trailblazer ext

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
(Only letters, numbers, dashes and underscores are permitted for user names)
The user name that you choose is permanent and can never be changed.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.