Most comfortable seats ever? - Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum

Welcome Enthusiast! If you already own a Chevy TrailBlazer or GMC Envoy or perhaps thinking of purchasing such a vehicle, then you have come to the best TrailBlazer and Envoy site on the net! Rainier, Bravada, Ascender, and 9-7x owners welcome too!

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to search and post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Join Today!
Go Back   Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum > 2002 - 2009 TrailBlazer/Envoy Tech > 02-09 Appearance > Interior

Interior Interior

TrailVoy.com is the premier GMC Envoy Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 01-08-2013, 07:52 PM

2004 GMC Envoy SLT
Indigo Blue Metallic 4.2L I6 4X4
Smile Most comfortable seats ever?

So, this is my very first post on a forum! I take great pride in driving a beautiful 2004 GMC Envoy SLT 4X4 that has a mere 28,000 miles on it! It has pewter leather interior, and the car basically smells like brand new!

My question to anyone, really, is which car seats do you consider to be the most comfortable? This car be ANY car out there, but let's try to keep it within reason (i.e. no Bugattis or Bentleys please). In my opinion, the Envoy's leather seats are SO comfortable! Mine are very smooth and supportive. I've driven a ton of cars before and my Envoy still tops a lot of cars' seats. I think that the 2005-up Envoy models with leather seating are not as comfortable, they are far more stiff and aren't two-tone like the 2004 seats are.

Thoughts? Remarks? And thank you for any responses!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-16-2013, 02:21 PM

2002 GMC Envoy SLT
first post

This is also my first post I drive a 2002 GMC Envoy SLT 4x4 with 176xxx on it.
I personally like the seats on a 2011 dodge ram 1500 big horn or a 2013 Chevy avalanche. have you tried these
Old 01-16-2013, 03:06 PM

2004 GMC Envoy SLT
Quote:
Originally Posted by zappy View Post
This is also my first post I drive a 2002 GMC Envoy SLT 4x4 with 176xxx on it.
I personally like the seats on a 2011 dodge ram 1500 big horn or a 2013 Chevy avalanche. have you tried these
yep! I've driven both of those cars, but the Avalanche was a 2009. I found they still weren't as comfy as my Envoy! the Ram seats were, however, very supportive.
Old 01-16-2013, 03:42 PM

2002 GMC Envoy SLT
yea the rams have in my opinion the best interior of any truck on the market right now but hey im just a hick from iowa
Old 01-16-2013, 03:50 PM

2004 GMC Envoy SLT
Quote:
Originally Posted by zappy View Post
yea the rams have in my opinion the best interior of any truck on the market right now but hey im just a hick from iowa
ha this could be true! a 2001 Dodge Ram 1500 Sport with leather is my second favorite, they are really plush
Old 01-23-2013, 01:59 PM

2002 GMC Envoy SLT
I have a lifted 02 Envoy SLT with leather and the seats are awesome, but do not have enough lateral support in my opinion. They are perfect until you take a turn fast or go off roading. In all the cars I have driven, I think the best seats were in a Dodge Charger SRT-8.
Old 01-26-2013, 03:08 PM

2006 Chevy TrailBlazer LT
Red Jewel Tintcoat 4.2L I6 4X4
Our 06 Trailblazer is comfy but my 04 Silverado LT3, heated leather has to be the best seats I have ever sat in for roadtrips, I also loved the seats in the 2008 Corvette because it was like a 430hp hug, lol.
Old 03-06-2013, 11:52 PM

2004 GMC Envoy SLT
Black 4.2L I6 4X4
The old jeep cherokee seats 93-99 were the softest seats i've ever sat in and i have a 2004 envoy slt
Attached Images

Old 03-07-2013, 11:42 AM

2009 GMC Envoy Denali
Black Metallic 5.3L V8 4X4
seats

last year at Philly auto show i sat in many many many cars.. most comfortable seat was in Lincoln MKZ it was perfect.. i sat in it and said "the perfect seat" then the wife sat in and agreed she said "wow it really is" not sure if Id buy one I think overpriced but the seat was super comfy and just supportive enough for that type of car... my Envoy Denali seat is comfy but I can not get far enough back being 6'2 I feel too close to steering wheel.. still love it tho
Old 03-09-2013, 09:07 PM

2004 GMC Envoy SLT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryda55555 View Post
The old jeep cherokee seats 93-99 were the softest seats i've ever sat in and i have a 2004 envoy slt
those look incredibly comfortable I'll have to sit in one sometime!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
comfort, gmc envoy, interior, leather seat

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
(Only letters, numbers, dashes and underscores are permitted for user names)
The user name that you choose is permanent and can never be changed.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.