Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

Hello

1K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  TheVoy 
#1 ·
Name's Miles just got an 03 Envoy XL SLE V8 I really like it and was surprised they made some with V8's ;) so anyway glad to be here and hope to learn and and help out when I can.

#3 ·
@TheVoy

I'd like to get some aftermarket headlights and grill for it to start. I also need a new cd player the one in it won't play cd's they just skip and skip ?? It's not the bose I think it's ac delco I'd like an all touchscreen plus it already has a dvd player with screens in headrests. I kinda like the blackout headlights and taillights but not sure which to do , euro or blackout. That's all for now. Duel exhaust would be sweet eventually :)

#4 ·
Sounds good, you can tint the taillights with some spray tint from Pep Boys and it comes out good, plus you'll save a lot of money rather then going with euro.
Check out the following link for the head unit :

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PIONEER-AVH...ash_Units_w_o_GPS&hash=item4d09042240&vxp=mtr

I have personally installed this unit for a friend of mine and for the price its amazing. The user system is great, touch screen is easy to use, and overall it just looks awesome. Install isn't bad either.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.