Meet in Pittsburgh - Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum

Welcome Enthusiast! If you already own a Chevy TrailBlazer or GMC Envoy or perhaps thinking of purchasing such a vehicle, then you have come to the best TrailBlazer and Envoy site on the net! Rainier, Bravada, Ascender, and 9-7x owners welcome too!

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to search and post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Join Today!
Go Back   Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum > TrailVoy Chapters > Mid-Atlantic

Mid-Atlantic
DC, DE, MD, NJ, NY, PA, VA, WV View Chapter  |  Join Chapter

TrailVoy.com is the premier GMC Envoy Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 03-06-2010, 08:41 AM
TrailVoy Alumni

2004 Chevy TrailBlazer LT
Black 4.2L I6 4X4
Meet in Pittsburgh

Well I just PMed Josh from 355 nation and Mike. Josh put together a good meet last spring at Quaker steak so I wanted to see if 355 nation would be interested. I want to get a idea if anyone here would be interested in a meet around the area. Monroville or Pittsburgh.

They have a meet in Ohio in May which is a great time. So I was thinking sometime in April? I would like to find a date that works for the most we can get. I know we can't please everyone.

Mike if it looks like me and you again we can go to that steakhouse we talked about haha. I did not pm anyone this time I don't want to head this up but will if needed. I have been working around house and have it listed to sell so I have been moving things out on my free time. I just wanted to get the idea out there before spring comes..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-07-2010, 12:34 AM
TrailVoy Alumni

Black 4.2L I6 4X4
Please Please not everyone at once. hahaha j/k just a shameless bump
Old 03-07-2010, 08:02 AM
No longer with us

2006 Chevy TrailBlazer SS (LS)
Black 6.0L LS2 V8 AWD
They have a Pittsburgh meet on March 27th at Dave and Buster's. Are you talking about doing a 2nd Pittsburgh meet with them?

http://www.355nation.net/forum/midea...arch-27th.html
Old 03-07-2010, 08:12 AM
No longer with us

2004 Chevy TrailBlazer LS
Dark Gray Metallic 4.2L I6 4X4
Quote:
Originally Posted by regularjoe View Post
Well I just PMed Josh from 355 nation and Mike. Josh put together a good meet last spring at Quaker steak so I wanted to see if 355 nation would be interested. I want to get a idea if anyone here would be interested in a meet around the area. Monroville or Pittsburgh.

They have a meet in Ohio in May which is a great time. So I was thinking sometime in April? I would like to find a date that works for the most we can get. I know we can't please everyone.

Mike if it looks like me and you again we can go to that steakhouse we talked about haha. I did not pm anyone this time I don't want to head this up but will if needed. I have been working around house and have it listed to sell so I have been moving things out on my free time. I just wanted to get the idea out there before spring comes..

I'll come if I can get off. Its only about an hour or so . .. .
Old 03-07-2010, 08:31 PM
TrailVoy Alumni

Black 4.2L I6 4X4
Thanks Sam, I did not know they were having one... So who's all in?
I got to talk to my wife we have a sale to go to that day. I need to get out of it....
Old 03-07-2010, 09:14 PM
No longer with us

2007 Chevy TrailBlazer SS (1SS)
Imperial Blue Metallic 6.0L LS2 V8 2WD
i would love to come... thats where i first met you and Mike etc... but im not off that weekend... im off the weekend of the 19th and 20th... maybe next time...
Old 03-08-2010, 02:42 PM
TrailVoy Alumni

Black 4.2L I6 4X4
Quote:
Originally Posted by mapanch View Post
I'll come if I can get off. Its only about an hour or so . .. .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boricua SS View Post
i would love to come... thats where i first met you and Mike etc... but im not off that weekend... im off the weekend of the 19th and 20th... maybe next time...

I can't get out of the sale either so how does everyone think of just having our own mini meet some other time? It does not have to be with the 355 club. Anyone want to throw out some dates?
Old 03-08-2010, 10:28 PM
No longer with us

2007 Chevy TrailBlazer SS (1SS)
Imperial Blue Metallic 6.0L LS2 V8 2WD
Quote:
Originally Posted by regularjoe View Post
I can't get out of the sale either so how does everyone think of just having our own mini meet some other time? It does not have to be with the 355 club. Anyone want to throw out some dates?
well it doesnt matter when, i just need to know at least a month in advanced... i get my schedule a month in advanced so i have to request days off by the 10th of every month.. for example... i have to have my days off request for april by march 10th because we get our schedules for april on march 20th... so as long as its far enough in advanced i can make time...
Old 03-09-2010, 08:13 AM
TrailVoy Alumni

Black 4.2L I6 4X4
My wife schedules like that. It is nice in a way until sudden stuff comes up. We are past March 10 so I guess your april schedule is on its way. We it doesn't seem we are getting alot of bites here. We will let this run its course and see if we get any suggestions for April and hope you are off. May is out because we are all gonna be in Ohio. Ill see you and Josh there.

Edit we are not past the 10th so do you guys have any Ideas. When are you off in April? Throw out some dates guys. I dont have anything in April that I know of so I'm good with any. I just hate to drive or have anyone drive a 1hr and a half to have one or two people meet. Mike where you at?????
Old 04-07-2010, 12:46 AM

2005 GMC Envoy SLE XL
Medium Red Metallic 4.2L I6 4X4
Sorry, I'm here. Did you come up with anything for our meet. Just us again? LOL
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
(Only letters, numbers, dashes and underscores are permitted for user names)
The user name that you choose is permanent and can never be changed.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.