New RockAuto.com Discount Code for Parts & More - Expires June 20, 2017 - Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum

Welcome Enthusiast! If you already own a Chevy TrailBlazer or GMC Envoy or perhaps thinking of purchasing such a vehicle, then you have come to the best TrailBlazer and Envoy site on the net! Rainier, Bravada, Ascender, and 9-7x owners welcome too!

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to search and post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Join Today!
Go Back   Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum > Supporting Vendors > RockAuto

RockAuto RockAuto

TrailVoy.com is the premier GMC Envoy Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 11-09-2015, 03:41 PM
Supporting Vendor

2002 Non-GMT360 Other
Other Other AWD
Smile New RockAuto.com Discount Code for Parts & More - Expires June 20, 2017

5% Discount Code: 798C896EE0B7CC

Expires: June 20, 2017

Please enter this code in the ‘How Did You Hear about Us’ box to receive discount. Please enter ONLY the discount code, no other words or numbers. Please note that orders using discount codes must be placed online and the discount code must be entered before an order is submitted to receive the discount.

RockAuto.com is an online auto parts store founded in Madison, Wisconsin in 1999 by the Taylor family. RockAuto.com ships thousands of auto parts from over 300 manufacturers to customers worldwide.

The RockAuto Catalog includes a full line of mechanical parts, from small items like filters and wiper blades to complete remanufactured transmissions and engine long blocks. The RockAuto catalog also contains a growing number of body parts: door handles, mirrors, sheet metal, bumper covers, even carpets! The RockAuto Catalog includes vehicles from 1945 to today, making it easy to find parts no matter what you drive.

Prices on RockAuto.com are reliably low every day! Order online at www.RockAuto.com 24 hours a day. Parts are conveniently delivered to your door. Need help finding parts or placing an order? Visit our Help pages or, if you can't find the answer on our help pages, email service@rockauto.com.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-12-2016, 08:46 AM
Supporting Vendor

2002 Non-GMT360 Other
Other Other AWD
New RockAuto.com Discount Code for Parts & More - Expires September 14, 2016

I just updated the RockAuto discount code in this thread!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-09-2016, 03:02 PM
Supporting Vendor

2002 Non-GMT360 Other
Other Other AWD
Arrow Updated Discount Code

I just updated the discount code in this thread!

Old 09-09-2016, 03:57 PM

2003 Chevy TrailBlazer SS (LS)
Polo Green Metallic 4.2L I6 4X4
Watch what you order with RockAuto, they tend to sell items that have been used and then change the reason why you return the items and stick you with the shipping
Old 09-13-2016, 09:57 AM
Supporting Vendor

2002 Non-GMT360 Other
Other Other AWD
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzTruckGuy View Post
Watch what you order with RockAuto, they tend to sell items that have been used and then change the reason why you return the items and stick you with the shipping
We are sorry you had a bad experience with a return. All of our returns are set up by the customer using our order status & returns page, and the reason for return is selected during the return process as well. All of the parts we sell are new, unless otherwise noted in the part description.

Old 09-13-2016, 11:22 AM

2003 Chevy TrailBlazer SS (LS)
Polo Green Metallic 4.2L I6 4X4
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockAuto View Post
We are sorry you had a bad experience with a return. All of our returns are set up by the customer using our order status & returns page, and the reason for return is selected during the return process as well. All of the parts we sell are new, unless otherwise noted in the part description.
I didn't have a bad experience, I had the a horrible experience, one that showed me how Rockauto runs its business.

What you fail to state is when the consumer sets the return, Rockauto changes the reason for the return to stick the consumer with the shipping charges. My items I bought where dinged and scratched up, if I am paying for items on my credit card, I expect them to be brand new. You have complaints on the Better Business Bureau and Yelp, by other consumers who have received questionable merchandise that was supposed to be “brand new”.

RockAuto failed to refund me the money that was owed to me and only did a partial refund even after returning the items within a few days of getting the merchandise. It took Rockauto 3 months to refund me the rest of my money that was due.

A dispute was opened on the above matter with my Credit Card company, upon which Rockauto lied about the reason why I returned the merchandise, Rockauto stated I did not want the items and sent off a statement to my credit company on this matter, I sent my credit card company the emails that I had sent to Rockauto that showed them, I was not pleased with how the merchandise looked “used” to me and this was the reason why I was disputing the merchandise.

I decided to give RockAuto a second chance to redeem themselves and ordered new items online, my credit card was charged and then I get an email that was basically extortion. “I am writing to let you know that the subject order remains on hold because our records indicate that your account has a payment dispute related to a previous order (4xxxxxx37). In order to process the subject order, or any other order we receive from you in the future, we'll need you to close that dispute and then provide evidence to us that it has been closed. Please do that in response to this email.”

Of course I cancelled that order!!! Rockauto will not dictate my disputes nor will they force me to lose my rights when I question any merchandise I buy with my money. I will never use Rockauto ever again after these horrible experiences.

Been very happy spending money with Amazon, having a prime account I get my items in 2 days for free and the prices can’t be beat, period. I also get hassle free returns if parts don't fit
Old 12-19-2016, 03:34 PM
Supporting Vendor

2002 Non-GMT360 Other
Other Other AWD
I just updated the discount code at the top of this thread!

Old 03-20-2017, 01:58 PM
Supporting Vendor

2002 Non-GMT360 Other
Other Other AWD
I just updated the discount code at the top of this thread!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
(Only letters, numbers, dashes and underscores are permitted for user names)
The user name that you choose is permanent and can never be changed.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Vehicle Year
Choose your year
Or enter your choice here:
Vehicle Color
Choose your factory color (Custom, Not Listed & Two-Tones; Use Text Field Below)
Vehicle Make
Choose your make
Vehicle Model
Choose your model
Vehicle Engine
Choose your engine
Vehicle Drivetrain
Choose your vehicle drivetrain
Security Question
Fill in the blanks: Tra___oy
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.