Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

Post Your Audio System Pics

317K views 825 replies 134 participants last post by  scapelli21 
#1 ·
So I really didn't see much of a 'Post your system' thread so I decided to make one..
Here's the rules hopefully many of you will post your setups.. Pretty simple..
1. Pics required and info on your system too..
2. Total watts RMS

2 12" Rockford Fosgates P2s
JL 1000/1 Slash Series Amp
1000 Watts RMS to both Subs
Alpine Type R 6 1/2s all around..

What you got in your ride?

See less See more
#71 ·
Naa everythings back to normal.. we need more pics in here :thumbsup:

oh and that durango with 4 T2s!! :hail:

RF! :thumbsup:

I need some stickers... anyone know where I can get some sick RF stickers??

#77 ·
thanks bro, the inside is glassed, the outside was just vinyl wrap with an extra layer of foam for the dc cut out. The next one will be a bit different. You glass work is top notch as well:thumbsup:

Edit: I just got my kenwood ddx814 in, I might add some screens eventually, but for now I am working on finishing up designs for a new box.

Oh btw I work for a local audio shop here in toledo, TAS Electronics. Not the best pay, but great people to work with and i get to play all day, lol

#79 ·
U have no idea how much i miss working in shops but doesnt pay my bills not enough money where i live and the big stores i use to work at want to **** you over on pay.

i charge a min of 20 and Hr when i my work and glass work 30 unless its a bigger job then i just figure up a good price cuz most people cant affod it you know? But i think you should do a 1"thick MDF enclosure with resen over it and we can roll the bottom edges out and make it look like ur enclosure is built in to the floor. it would be hot or even use the box you have now and just use a round over bit on it the resin it up and do what ever has to be done to make it look super custon and hot wouldnt take hardly ne money at all to finish the box that you have right now? you going to any comps this yr i have already missed out on 8 but ran in to financial probs outta work right now. Im a Telecommunications Technician Lead/Supervisor

#95 ·
thanks. yeah i hear you on that this box is actually a lil bit bigger then 6 before displaments of sub and bracing. sounds alot better then the se's. im looking forward to see your new set up what are you gonna run?

#99 ·
Guess I should get mine up in here pretty soon as I've lurked around enough ;)

2 12" Mmats 2.5's in 1.25 cubes each
Power Acoustik BAMF amp 2000 watts sub amp
JBL GTO755.6 speaker amp
4 Rockford Fosgate Power series 6.5" coaxials in the doors
Jensen VM9312 headunit

240 watts RMS to the door speakers @ 4 ohms
1000 watts RMS to the subs @ 1 ohm

143 dB on the dash all sealed up (hit it once, haven't broken 140 since)

still running stock alternator and regular car battery

#100 ·
I think I posted my system on here before but that was a while ago, its been updated a bit. 2 15" Memphis M3s on a Memphis 1100D and a Memphis MCA3004 for the highs in the doors. Yellow top up front, red top in the back stock alternator. By the way if anybody in northeast Ohio does any type of custom audio installs, fiberglass, body/paint work let me know!

#109 ·
Well here's mine. Running 500 Watts to a bazooka 12" in a sealed box. Crunch mono amp

This thing really beats. I didnt want something huge and I didnt want to take up too much room in the back. I listen to country mostly.. but wanted a little bit more bass than the stock system. I definently accomplished it, say a good 10 times over.
Also, please excuse the mess. It was about to rain so I just snapped these pics really quickly earlier.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.