Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

2005 Trailblazer Stereo Reset

13K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Ravalli Surfer 
#1 ·
Hi I'm new to the forums here so I hope I'm putting this question in the correct area.

I just purchased a used 2005 Trailblazer. At the time of purchase the Stereo's CD player would not accept CD's. Took it back to the dealer and the service rep there said all he did was a reset of the radio to fix the problem. Stereo works perfect now! I would like to know how to perform this RESET of the Stereo. It's probably a sequence of radio buttons to push.

Thanks in advance for any help.

#4 ·
Thanks for the WELCOME!

The radio would not draw in the CD. When I pushed the CD as far as I could into the radio, it would not play, but would eject the CD. The sales person said they had to RESET the radio. After this RESET the radio and CD player worked fine. I could not talk to the person that preformed the RESET to find out what was involved.

#7 ·
Do you see or did you notice the date of the post to which you are making a reply?

Those people are all dead - they were collectively hit by falling pieces of Skylab when it didn't burn up entirely upon re-entry.

That's why they haven't been around since 2009.

Start your own post and ask or tell or infirm in your own post and you will rise to the top of the site bubble, for everyone else to see.