Spied the 2014 Trailblazer in Detroit - Page 2 - Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum

Welcome Enthusiast! If you already own a Chevy TrailBlazer or GMC Envoy or perhaps thinking of purchasing such a vehicle, then you have come to the best TrailBlazer and Envoy site on the net! Rainier, Bravada, Ascender, and 9-7x owners welcome too!

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to search and post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Join Today!
Go Back   Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum > 2013 Chevrolet Trailblazer > 2013+ Chevrolet Trailblazer Forum

2013+ Chevrolet Trailblazer Forum Discussion on the new upcoming 2013 Chevy Trailblazer

TrailVoy.com is the premier GMC Envoy Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 09-04-2013, 10:35 PM

2002 Chevy TrailBlazer LTZ
Fire Red 4.2L I6 4X4
That thing is ugly as
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-17-2013, 10:40 AM

2004 GMC Envoy SLT
Indigo Blue Metallic 4.2L I6 4X4
2015 GMC Envoy Concept

Anyone know what the Envoy could look like if they (theoretically) ever brought it back? Here's a rendering of what I think it could look like, still working on cleaning it up but this is what I did in my spare time
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ENVOY2.jpg‎
Views:	394
Size:	155.2 KB
ID:	21665  
Old 10-17-2013, 11:30 AM

2007 SAAB 9-7x
Carbon Metallic 5.3L V8 AWD
Wow. You did that? Bravo. Looks professional. Have samples of other work?

Old 10-17-2013, 05:34 PM

2003 Chevy TrailBlazer LS
Midnight Blue Metallic 4.2L I6 4X4
I hate the way the front end looks on the new tb, but this I would buy!
Old 10-17-2013, 11:04 PM

2004 GMC Envoy SLT
Hi guys, thanks for viewing. Yes it is all my work, done based on an image of a white Trailblazer. I also played around a bit with the interior, and this is what I came up with. It's still real simple/low-res, so be nice!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	ENVOY2-interior.jpg‎
Views:	1249
Size:	105.0 KB
ID:	21673  
Old 10-18-2013, 01:09 AM

2004 GMC Envoy SLT
Whoops, forgot to include a basic rendering of the back of the car! Here it is, enjoy. I wish GMC would bring one of these back, they need an off-road capable SUV back in their fleet
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	ENVOY2-rear.jpg‎
Views:	5731
Size:	91.8 KB
ID:	21674  
Old 10-18-2013, 10:21 AM

2003 Chevy TrailBlazer LS
Midnight Blue Metallic 4.2L I6 4X4
Love it. Way better than the tb. You could send that in to gm and suggest they build it. (With a manual transmission option like the new tb)
Old 10-27-2013, 01:12 AM

2006 Chevy TrailBlazer LT
Red Jewel Tintcoat 4.2L I6 4X4
Diesel would be awesome but after how much I like my wife's 2006 so much they have to do these up right. After the new trucks and full size SUVs if they flop on these I may have to leave GM, says a lot about how I feel since I have been a very loyal GM fan since I was little and was even tech for a couple years
Old 10-29-2013, 04:11 AM

2005 Chevy TrailBlazer LS
Summit White 4.2L I6 4X4
Quote:
Originally Posted by alviss12 View Post
Whoops, forgot to include a basic rendering of the back of the car! Here it is, enjoy. I wish GMC would bring one of these back, they need an off-road capable SUV back in their fleet
My 05 TB was involved in a minor accident about a month ago and the insurance company decided to total it. I got a 2013 terrain and I love it. Yes, it has less room on paper, but I'm really not noticing a huge difference in storage capacity with the way everything is laid out. The rear bench can slide back and forth more than a foot, so if I have anyone sitting in the back, there is actually more rear legroom with the bench slid all the way back. The front end/engine bay is shorter, so you're really not giving up as much as it seems. The lower gas and insurance payments are nice, as are the technology upgrades, but other than that it's not as different as I would have imagined.

My sister had the I4 Vue and that thing was gutless, so I made sure to really give it a test before deciding to buy. The I4 in this is much different and has some surprising power to it, but at the end of the day its still an i4. The v6/AWD option was considered, but at the end of the day I couldn't justify the price.

With that being said, I think if GM were to take the terrain and make a true 4x4 v6 option to give it a bit more off road credibility, I can confidently say you guys would love it more than the 360s.
Old 11-20-2013, 03:12 PM

2008 Isuzu Ascender
Midnight Metallic 4.2L I6 2WD
TB

It's possible they could base a new TB off the new colorado and use the 3.6 liter V6 in it . They need a midsize suv that can actually tow something . The traverse is too big and bulky though very comfortable to drive. The colorado is supposed to be able to tow up to 6700 lbs with the V6 . This is what i'm rooting for . Love my current Ascender and the I6 in it . tows great though winter mpg is not great . They did a great job on the Colorado now they just need a new TB/Envoy in the ranks.

2014 Dodge Grand Caravan 50000 miles
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
(Only letters, numbers, dashes and underscores are permitted for user names)
The user name that you choose is permanent and can never be changed.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Vehicle Year
Choose your year
Or enter your choice here:
Vehicle Color
Choose your factory color (Custom, Not Listed & Two-Tones; Use Text Field Below)
Vehicle Make
Choose your make
Vehicle Model
Choose your model
Vehicle Engine
Choose your engine
Vehicle Drivetrain
Choose your vehicle drivetrain
Security Question
Fill in the blanks: Tra___oy
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.