Spied the 2014 Trailblazer in Detroit - Page 3 - Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum

Welcome Enthusiast! If you already own a Chevy TrailBlazer or GMC Envoy or perhaps thinking of purchasing such a vehicle, then you have come to the best TrailBlazer and Envoy site on the net! Rainier, Bravada, Ascender, and 9-7x owners welcome too!

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to search and post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Join Today!
Go Back   Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum > 2013 Chevrolet Trailblazer > 2013+ Chevrolet Trailblazer Forum

2013+ Chevrolet Trailblazer Forum Discussion on the new upcoming 2013 Chevy Trailblazer

TrailVoy.com is the premier GMC Envoy Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 01-03-2014, 09:42 PM

2006 Chevy TrailBlazer LT
Carbon Metallic 4.2L I6 4X4
New Envoy

I have to say all those pictures of a "new" Envoy are a '14 Traverse. I know this only because I had one as a rental yesterday and it was identical inside and out. The only difference was the color.
I have owned an Envoy and currently own an '07 Trailblazer. I was not impressed with the Traverse. To me it looked round and bloated. My husband thought it had a lot more room in the front, but the rear configuration reminded me of a mini van.

Sorry, should have clarified my comment to say that the pictures on page 2 of the 2015 Envoy concept look like the '14 Traverse. My bad!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-04-2014, 06:16 PM

2008 GMC Envoy SLE-2.
Liquid Silver Metallic 4.2L I6 4X4
I think what you are seeing is a Chevy Captiva. Check the link below!
http://www.chevrolet.com/captiva-sport-crossover.html
Old 01-04-2014, 09:10 PM

2007 SAAB 9-7x
Carbon Metallic 5.3L V8 AWD
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLY FIS View Post
I think what you are seeing is a Chevy Captiva. Check the link below!
http://www.chevrolet.com/captiva-sport-crossover.html
Wrong. It's a 2014 Trailblazer. It's not available in the USA. The person is either testing it for GM for the US or imported from another country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JESKLmlRKLM

Old 01-04-2014, 09:11 PM

2007 SAAB 9-7x
Carbon Metallic 5.3L V8 AWD
Quote:
Originally Posted by cindy_r View Post
I have to say all those pictures of a "new" Envoy are a '14 Traverse. I know this only because I had one as a rental yesterday and it was identical inside and out. The only difference was the color.
I have owned an Envoy and currently own an '07 Trailblazer. I was not impressed with the Traverse. To me it looked round and bloated. My husband thought it had a lot more room in the front, but the rear configuration reminded me of a mini van.
This is absolutely not a Traverse. Its a 2014 Trailblazer which is not available in the USA.
Old 01-05-2014, 01:51 PM

2002 Chevy TrailBlazer LS
Sandstone Metallic 4.2L I6 4X4
i will stick to my 2002 TB

trust me it is not here in Germany just yet.

what a difference.
Old 01-05-2014, 01:58 PM

2008 GMC Envoy SLE-2.
Liquid Silver Metallic 4.2L I6 4X4
I hope that what I just saw in the video from (vicdub85) is something that we can get here in this country at some point in the NEAR future. I live on 2 miles of dirt road and it can be a hardship in the early spring to get in and out. We need to have the capability of a low range 4wd in our vehicles. We have had Trailblazers and Envoys for our vehicles since 2001 as a 2002 model, changing to the Envoy in 2006 when the Dealership where I worked Got the GMC franchise. While I had Blazers and Trailblazers for Dealer Demo's, she drove a Blazer or Trailblazer for herself. For some reason we both liked the Envoy better than the Trailblazer, until the last one we got which was the 09 my wife drives. My 08 Envoy SLE-2 has 73k, and my wifes Black SLT has 80K, so we need to replace one pretty soon. I hope GM reads some of these postings and decides to give us another mid size Sport Utility with 4wd soon.
Old 01-13-2014, 07:32 PM

2008 Chevy TrailBlazer LS
Silverstone Metallic 4.2L I6 4X4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue92 View Post
Not to be a heretic, but I'm really not a fan of the new ones...the old ones just look awesome!
The same could be said about Chevy's full-size pickups… 1973-2006… And come to think of it, almost all vehicles. I don't get why everyone has to make their new-generation vehicles so flashy and "futuristic" looking. I get some manufacturers want to make their vehicles "unique" (which they fail at because they do the same thing everyone else is), but they don't have to make them so damn butt-ugly. I think Dodge is one of the few actually making good/mean-looking pickups anymore. Certainly look better than the last generation.
Old 03-02-2014, 01:08 AM

2004 GMC Envoy SLT
Indigo Blue Metallic 4.2L I6 4X4
Re:

Hi guys,

Wish me luck! I'm currently trying to get involved with the creative design team for General Motors. In the meantime, I've altered another image. Basically it's an enhanced version of GMC's new Canyon. Just picture it inside and Envoy..

The second photo is my edit. Thoughts? I seriously think if GM brought back the Envoy (and ideally with the legendary 4200) it could be a success.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2015-gmc-canyon-11.jpg‎
Views:	156
Size:	484.2 KB
ID:	23385   Click image for larger version

Name:	2016_gmc_envoy_interior.jpg‎
Views:	98
Size:	475.8 KB
ID:	23393  
Old 03-02-2014, 05:32 PM

2007 Chevy TrailBlazer SS (3SS)
Black 6.0L LS2 V8 AWD
The new trailblazer sucks ass and ugly as hell.
Old 04-13-2014, 06:40 PM

2014 Chevy Trailblazer LTZ1
Summit White Other 4X4
I can confirm this is the new 2.8L turbo diesel LTZ1 Trailblazer, I have one. Agree on the window lines but they are a great off road vehicle and comfortable enough on the highway. A fair bit of plastic around your elbows but I fitted padded leather and it made a huge difference. I average 11.8km/l which for you outmoded imperial types is 27.75 mpg (us gal) All in all great value for money and it's a proper 7 seater.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
(Only letters, numbers, dashes and underscores are permitted for user names)
The user name that you choose is permanent and can never be changed.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Vehicle Year
Choose your year
Or enter your choice here:
Vehicle Color
Choose your factory color (Custom, Not Listed & Two-Tones; Use Text Field Below)
Vehicle Make
Choose your make
Vehicle Model
Choose your model
Vehicle Engine
Choose your engine
Vehicle Drivetrain
Choose your vehicle drivetrain
Security Question
Fill in the blanks: Tra___oy
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.