Photoshopped Small Trailblazer - Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum

Welcome Enthusiast! If you already own a Chevy TrailBlazer or GMC Envoy or perhaps thinking of purchasing such a vehicle, then you have come to the best TrailBlazer and Envoy site on the net! Rainier, Bravada, Ascender, and 9-7x owners welcome too!

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to search and post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Join Today!
Go Back   Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum > 2013 Chevrolet Trailblazer > 2013+ Chevrolet Trailblazer Forum

2013+ Chevrolet Trailblazer Forum Discussion on the new upcoming 2013 Chevy Trailblazer

TrailVoy.com is the premier GMC Envoy Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 07-22-2015, 06:37 AM

2008 Chevy TrailBlazer LT
Sandstone Metallic 5.3L V8 4X4
Thumbs up Photoshopped Small Trailblazer

I think it's a fairly safe assumption that the new trailblazer is going to come to the US eventually. Who knows when, but I think it will get here. The trailblazer is a small truck compared to the tahoe. But i'm a 2dr Blazer owner, I'd like to see a truck that was more of a Wrangler competitor than an Explorer competitor. With that in mind, I photoshopped up a couple of TB pics. Using proper scaling, both images have an accurate 100" wheelbase, as opposed to the regular TB's 112".

This is sort of my dream truck, so it will never get built but here's the hypothetical specs on this machine:
  • I'd like to see it of course with the 2.8 turbo diesel option, among any other optional engines
  • The back doors are "3rd" doors on both sides, like an extended cab pickup or a Mazda RX8
  • Instead of a lift-gate, it would have a more old school lift-glass, drop down tail gate.
  • Of course, the 3rd row is bye bye. The 2nd row would have to be in-between the rear wheels, and so just like the 2 door S10's, it would probably have to be a 4 seater instead of a 5 seater.
  • Since the roof can't come off, maybe an extra large sunroof or double sunroofs to get things open more. Unlike the RX-8, the "3rd" doors would have roll-down windows, not just pop-outs
  • This truck could come with a "less refined" interior, and be priced in line with a wrangler, or at least in the neighborhood.

I would buy the **** out of this truck.
Also, what a great platform this would be for that concept but sadly not really happening ZR2 package they put on the Colorado.

Advertisement

Old 07-22-2015, 06:42 AM

This would be a great truck for me. The smaller size would make it more maneuverable and easier to park in the city. It would also be a bit lighter, so it should get slightly better gas milage and be slightly faster than the regular model. 4 seats are sufficient for us single, child-less people. No need for a 7 seater here.

Also I read that GMC was working on something along these lines, a "real truck" based small SUV. If it were this, that would be cool. Although the concept images that came with that article were terrible.
Old 08-11-2015, 06:28 PM

2002 GMC Envoy SLE
shiiny red 4.2L I6 4X4
no offense, but that is a pretty ugly design I do understand you photoshopped it yourself...

personally, I'd like to see something like the canyon made into an SUV, perhaps shortened a tad or whatever. Something very capable off-road, small enough to get around parking lots ok, big enough for a family with 2 kids.

Old 08-14-2015, 11:10 PM

2008 GMC Envoy SLT
Liquid Silver Metallic 4.2L I6 4X4
I kinda like the look of that
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-15-2015, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by field View Post
no offense, but that is a pretty ugly design I do understand you photoshopped it yourself...

personally, I'd like to see something like the canyon made into an SUV, perhaps shortened a tad or whatever. Something very capable off-road, small enough to get around parking lots ok, big enough for a family with 2 kids.
Again it only looks ugly because it was a photo of the already-ugly south american trailblazer. If I photoshopped up a shorten version of a north american trailblazer (which doesn't exist, but just take the american colorado and apply to the traillazer), it would look great in a short version.
Old 03-13-2016, 09:09 PM

2006 Chevy TrailBlazer LS
Sand Beige Metallic 4.2L I6 4X4
i did once see some customs shop make a 2 door widebody Trailblazer SS, though it's one-of-a-kind with very extensive bodywork
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
(Only letters, numbers, dashes and underscores are permitted for user names)
The user name that you choose is permanent and can never be changed.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Vehicle Year
Choose your year
Or enter your choice here:
Vehicle Color
Choose your factory color (Custom, Not Listed & Two-Tones; Use Text Field Below)
Vehicle Make
Choose your make
Vehicle Model
Choose your model
Vehicle Engine
Choose your engine
Vehicle Drivetrain
Choose your vehicle drivetrain
Security Question
Fill in the blanks: Tra___oy
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.