Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

Emergency Led Flashers

6K views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  twjr80 
#1 · (Edited)
These are the Emergency Led Flashers I bought them off Ebay for 20 Bucks. Really No reason to buy them other then I was bored on Ebay one Night. :bonk: The Led Flashers are held in place with 3M Scotch Outdoor Mounting Tape. I may us the screws to secure them in place later. I haven't ran my wires yet, but I think I want to have the Control Box inside my Center Console.

Link: http://youtu.be/NfVHD-SnS9o

#7 · (Edited by Moderator)
I bought 2 sets. The other set is all white. Maybe I will put them in the rear, if I can find place to install them.

To all others: Why did I buy these again.....Because I wanted to and I was Bored. No more questions on that matter. :duh: :weird: :bonk:

I also bought this Power Supply off Ebay for 30 bucks. 0-15 volts 2 amp

Attachments

#10 ·
How Bright

I haven't ran the wires thru my Envoy yet. I used 3M mounting tape to hold them in place. I wasn't sure how I wanted to position them. I used the Power Supply I posted pics of to just give a test run, so my Envoy was connected to an outlet under my car port. These Led Flashers were only 20 bucks on Ebay so I am not expecting them to be bright in day light. But I am sure they will be noticable.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.