Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

Bolt pattern & offset help

77K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  blaine0407 
#1 ·

Which if any of the 24's would fit under a stock SS? I'm not sure on the BOLT PATTERN(MM), and the OFFSET(MM).:undecided :confused:

See less See more
#3 ·
Make sure you want to spend $600 each on China made foose wheels? I had a customer come into my work with basically that same Foose wheel and on the back of it said made in China. I can see spending that much on a "one off billet" wheel from Foose but not store bought China made cast wheels from him.

#4 ·
umm actually most rims are made in china!! from crappy ones to the top dogs most are made from the same material usually the same factory!! there are some which are made here and are very good. our SS wheels are made there too

#6 ·
Thanks all for the help and advice!
Ya I think 24's would look nice.. I will just have to make up for the extra weight by adding extra HP :D
I wouldn't think they would add very much weight.
Anyone know what kinda extra weight they would be?
What does the stock rim weight? :undecided

#10 ·
I have some really nice 20" wheels they are HRE wheels for the Trailblazer/Envoy they are custom made for the Trailblazer/Envoy with correct bolt pattern.. They are high polished 20" 3 piece wheels and you know HRE's are very light also.
I'm in Cleveland as well. Can you PM me your bottom line you want? Is it wheels/tires or just wheels. Thanks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.