Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

Hi from Sweden

2K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  _swede_ 
#1 ·
Hi,

Eric is my name and I used to be an auto Tech for about 20 years, my last employment as a Tech was for Huffines Dodge in Lewisville Texas 1997-2004.

These Days I'm running a wrecker Company back home in Stockholm Sweden, got tired of wrenching on cars hahaha.

Just bought a 2002 fully loaded two-tone Trail Blazer and so far i just love it.

You can see a few of all the cars I been driving on my home page www.awdturbo.net it's in progress to be updated but have a hard time finding the time for it :-(

Anyway, just a Little about me and this site is awesome :thumbsup:

#2 ·
Interesting info, just under the trailvoy logo I have this text:

Hello _swede_,
Our records indicate that you have never posted to our site before! Why not make your first post today by saying hello to our community in our Introductions forum.

Why not start with your first post today and become an active part of Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum now!

If I never posted anything on your site how come my introduction thread is showing on here then??

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.