Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

smart or stupid

892 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  go4broke 
#1 ·
any one else find a shop crazy enough to take there 4.2 and gut and rebuild it. pretty much just a wee bit to a il6 4.6. I know it aint much butt I had the parts laying around from a previous job. ive put about 35k on it since then. things ive noticed I get a lil better mpg went from about 350 to a tank to around 400. now I did remove the cat and r&r,d the cpu. had head guy at shop here take mine into his side.cleaned em up and gave em all new valves and seals and springs.real nice p&P job for what I didn't pay for it. pays to work some places on slow weeks. anyway its my daily driver and the t.b I have in my vids and picks. in the process of fabbing a full set of dana 30s with a four link front and back.couple ideas gong on that one. just cant really find a good enough front shock.butt its all just things done and things to come. oh gotta get a better t case 4 hi only with my rebuild.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.