Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

how many miles are you all at as of current?

272K views 1K replies 1K participants last post by  socialal 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I'm kinda curious on what the mileage is that you are all running currently. I'm currently at 143 miles and owned it for 8 days.

crap I was wanting this to go in the engine drive train not the q's and a's sorry mods move this if necissary.

#7 ·
04 with 86,000 and still going

had to replace the secondary air injection valve about 15k ago only about a $110 fix. everything else so far so good..:woot:

#1,365 · (Edited)
High mileage

My Trailblazer recently turned over 206,000 miles. And it's running fine. I love this truck. I'm the second owner. I've owned it about five years. It had 139k when I bought it. I had to replace both front hubs a year or so ago. And the steering rack was leaking so I replaced that also. It was expensive but I decided to keep this truck. About four years ago the check engine light came on. Diagnostic checking showed the cause to be a non-functional secondary air injection pump plus a related solenoid. Unlike your truck I was quoted a repair replacement at near $400. So I've learned to live with the glowing check engine light and just run a diagnostic every six months to ensure nothing else has failed. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.