Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

Wrecked Front End - Parts Diagram?

15K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  Deviation 
#1 ·
Well the wife played tag with the guardrail today. The driver's side portion of the front bumper is cracked and bent down. The fog light and cornering light are toast as well.

I was hoping someone might have a part diagram for a 2002 Envoy SLT. Also, if you guys know of some decent places to order replacement parts that would help. I'm trying to see if its worth going through insurance.

Awesome timing too. Just paid it off today.:(

#3 · (Edited)
Thanks for the links. I've ordered from parts4chevys.com before. They seem to be pretty good to work with.

Am I missing something on compnine's web site? When I look at the diagrams, it shows a Chevy/GMC truck instead of the Envoy. Also, I assume its called a bumper cover right? I ask because the price ranges are pretty wide. From $80-400.

I called insurance just to have them take a look. According to the adjuster, just the bumper puts me over the $500 deductible. I'm going to search around for parts still to see what I can come up with. I'd like to put a Denali style grill in. The one it has is boring.

#4 ·
Am I missing something on compnine's web site? When I look at the diagrams, it shows a Chevy/GMC truck instead of the Envoy.
Compnine has some bad links on the graphics, yes. Sometimes you see a generic vehicle (often at the highest level), sometimes a pickup. 2-3% of the images are wrong as well, and all I can say is the site seems to be a work of love by a GM enthusiast who sells parts on the side, not a deep-pockets company who pays web designers a real salary.

And within the sections, you need to be careful if you're looking at one from the Chevy (X88) or GMC (Z88) or the other variants, and another code GM uses is ST155 for the SWB and ST158 for the LWB.

#5 ·
Well looks like its headed to a professional tomorrow morning. After taking the front end off, I noticed the bumper support is bent pretty bad. That's beyond my comfort level.

Now I just need a way to work a Denali grille into this claim...:undecided

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.