Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

2014: The Return of the TrailBlazer?

146K views 335 replies 137 participants last post by  cjdiaz1024 
#1 ·
I tried to post this in the GM News forum - but it wouldnt work.

While checking out the new posts over at GMI this morning, I came across a thread that reports that Edmunds.com claims a 2014 RWD, Body on Frame SUV based on Colorado is coming. Heres a link to the video from Edmunds, and a link to the thread at GMI. Let's hope it really happens someday! With the next gen Equinox getting downsized, there will be a gaping hole to fill in the lineup between a (smaller) Equinox, and the much larger Traverse.

http://bcove.me/br5g1z36 (Video)

http://www.gminsidenews.com/forums/...uv-coming-based-new-colorado-platform-101773/

Enjoy.

#93 ·
I'm well aged (old), so I remember changing plugs, points, condenser t-stat and coolant twice a year.

On the other hand, all of the above took as much time as just changing the t-stat on my Envoy. :duh:

#98 ·
If they re-introduce this platform.....hopefully they'll correct the faults of the 02-09 models....HVAC actuators, exh manifolds, fuel sending units, etc....

#119 ·
I hope not they are carrying the whole equinox, malibu, traverse front end too far, people are going to get tired of it and they will wonder why vehicles arent selling then.

#125 ·
The teaser pics remind me of an HHR/Hyundai. I realize all vehicles are becoming less squared and more oblong. My only hope is for a v8 option like the Durango but some sort of fuel management like our current 5.3's or hopefully even more effective.
The upshot of our current 360's is they blend right in with the size of the current crossover vehicles. I keep thinking at some point some crazy environmentalist will key my Rainier when they see the V8 badge on it. Like how some might like to see a vehicle with an Obama bumper sticker mistreated.

#127 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.