Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

TrailVoy.com Calendar

New Product: 
33K views 99 replies 39 participants last post by  kevinwilesjr 
#1 ·
kevinwilesjr and I would like to know how many people would be interested in purchasing a TrailVoy.com calendar.
If your interested please give us a :thumbsup:
and submit your best picture.
Hopefully we will get enough good pics to have multiple trucks for each month. Maybe a chapter represented for each month.
So let us know what you think and submit your pics.

#42 · (Edited by Moderator)
I hope guys don't mind their pics being posted but these are some of my favorites from my screen saver.
Those are great....and since you are a Super Mod, and the one who has helped us with this, I'm not going to step on your toes, but if we keep it to personal vehicles, it will be much easier to identify everyone and their chapter and things of that nature.

Absolutely those are fantastic rides, and if we can get the actual owners of them to step forward and claim ownership, then I know who is who and were to put them in my folders. Thatway, also, I can possibly work something out on the calendar where each person get's a tagline under their picture, as well.

Keep them coming in, the Mid-West is done, however, Ed has posted 37 pictures so they should have their own calendar, but I'll leave that one alone......haha :excited:

#46 ·
ok, to be fair to everyone that wants to be a part of this, I am going to have to limit everyone to 1 photo of their personal Trailvoy. Much like in the photography contests.

With that said, I need everyone to submit to me their best photo of the personal vehicle in the highest resolution that you have. That way I can cut it to the specs required by Shutterfly so that we have only the best quality for this calendar.

Please email submissions to: trailvoyexpress@yahoo.com

Make sure to include you username on Trailvoy.com and also the city you are from and even chapter to make things a little easier.

Thanks!

#55 ·
This is awesome....but too much clean, not enough dirty!!!!!
I'll send the full sizes when I get home from my lil' vacation..I literally have hundreds from both TECORE's, a Wharton offroad trip and a few others scattered throughout. Anything specific you want, ask, I might have it....

#59 ·
I am game. I would rather have the pics Tyler took of mine than any I took, but I will email a couple to the yahoo address for consideration in case you need a theme or something. But thanks again to Tyler for taking the great pics of my truck at his meet.

#62 ·
If someone took pictures that you want to use, that's fine. What I was trying to avoid were people submitting other member's vehicles.

If you have pictures of your vehicle taken by someone else, feel free to send them along. That's not a problem at all. That way, I can organize the folder by who sent it to me, knowing which member it was and what chapter they are in. If I start getting other people submitting vehicles that are not theirs, it might get a tad bit confusing. That's all.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.