Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

Electrical Diagram Schematic 2006 Envoy Denali

4K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  AWD V8 
#1 ·
I'm looking for a PDF or even a partial schematic for this vehicle showing the 12v electrical feed to the rear view mirror and the 12v feed for the Sirius XM RADIO harness that is located behind the glove box.

Thanks so very much for any assistance.

#2 ·
Here is a link to a PDF for the mirror circuit; http://thingsthatgo.ca/download/envoy-mirror.pdf

As far as the audio, I have 4 systems listed. Rather than upload 8 PDFs for 4 systems, you tell me which system you have and I'll upload those.

- Base without rear seat audio
- Base with rear seat audio
- Premium Sound without rear seat audio
- Premium Sound with rear seat audio

#3 ·
Thanks so much for your reply and assistance.

I have the Denali with premium sound and rear seat audio controls for earphones and of course temp adjust settings.

I'm an EE on a witch hunt trying to find out why my SIRIUS radio stopped responding. It shows up in the display screen, but will not respond to any presets or any attempt to manually tune. I removed the connector harness to the Sirius radio and it had no effect on the SIRIUS display when selecting the XM radio using the band switch. That indicated to me that if it isn't fused on the same 12v circuit as the main radio, it's likely not being supplied 12v. My intention is to determine how the SIRIUS radio is powered.

You sending me the schematic link will be invaluable.

Thanks again!!

#5 ·
AWD V8,

Again much thanks. Solved issue, by discovering a bit of disconnects between the ears.

The radio issue turned out to be purely a setup one that involved the select button in the steering wheel. Somehow the stock Sattelite Radio was placed in an AUX INPUT configuration which required scrolling through the inputs (which had failed originally) to return the Sirius radio back to input for the main Boes nav radio. The schematic wasn't needed but certainly appeared so when requested.

I'm attempting to locate a form fit replacement incandescent bulb for the steering wheel controls. Radio Shacks are closing down so many stores that their micro bulbs are getting difficult to find. I think DiGiKey may have stock on a replacement one in case you or any one else might need supply.

Finally, was attempting to address the turn signal indicator in the side view mirrors that appear burned out. They aren't but they are so DIM they cannot be seen even with over cast daylight. The stock build is only a 5w incandescent so being visible during daylight seems to be no surprise after all. Is there a reason why these bulbs were used in the design? Has anyone found a substitute or mod?

Thanks!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.