Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

Decal pictures

Special: 
86K views 188 replies 67 participants last post by  Aarkon 
#1 ·
Please post pictures of the decals I have done for you.
I want them so I can put them in my photo gallery and eventually on our business web site.

#91 ·
One of a Kind

Someone shoulda warned me to order lots of less detailed decals first for practice!! :duh: Took me a minute to find my rhythm getting the backing off, and then right as I was placing it where I wanted it, a gust of wind blew and got it all screwed up. But, a lil patience and the use of a credit card, and here's what we've got :D

Jeff, great work, we'll have to get a few more things in the works soon :thumbsup:

Attachments

#92 ·
Someone shoulda warned me to order lots of less detailed decals first for practice!! :duh: Took me a minute to find my rhythm getting the backing off, and then right as I was placing it where I wanted it, a gust of wind blew and got it all screwed up. But, a lil patience and the use of a credit card, and here's what we've got :D

Jeff, great work, we'll have to get a few more things in the works soon :thumbsup:
looks good ...great logo

#99 · (Edited)
Pictures of the decals Jeff made for me to add the finishing touches to my RS...he made the wheel decals and the front bowtie RS decal and they turned out GREAT

BTW, he is a standup guy and is ALL about taking care of his customers and making 110% sure they are happy. I highly recommend you get all your decals from him!

-Nick

#107 ·
Decals look great Sam.. i like what you did with the SS on the cargo cover.. does it crinkle it up in any kind of way when you tuck the cargo cover back in? thats the only thing id be afraid of.. either that or peeling with frequent use of the cargo cover...

Looks good Boss... :thumbsup:

#108 ·
Decals look great Sam.. i like what you did with the SS on the cargo cover.. does it crinkle it up in any kind of way when you tuck the cargo cover back in? thats the only thing id be afraid of.. either that or peeling with frequent use of the cargo cover...
I'm pretty much not retracting it now. The first time I tried, it put new wrinkles in the "SS". The chrome vinal is very thick and rigid. If you had one made in a single color (not layered like mine) and not chrome, it might not be a problem. I'd check with Kevin (ssmedt) and see how his Buick logo is holding up. His has different colors, but it's not layered.

#114 ·
Sorry for the wait Matt.
I have had some major program issues with my cutter lately and some vinyl issues as well. I've been driving (2.5 hours round trip)to a friend of mine that has a cutter like mine to get somethings cut to keep up on my local orders. The ones I sent to reepks I've had done since Carlisle.
I believe I have all of my issues worked out. Your bow ties are done and in an envelope to be mailed Monday. If by chance they don't fit let me know and I'll make you some more.

Sorry again for the delay.:(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.