Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

Electronic Control Air Suspension 2004 GMC XUV

5K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  DavenFla 
#1 ·
Does any body have an input why rear air suspension sags intermentently while parked overnight? Also has anyone removed and installed rear air springs? Operation of air system. Thanks Dixon

#3 ·
does any body have an input why rear air suspension sags intermentently while parked overnight? Also has anyone removed and installed rear air springs? Operation of air system. Thanks dixon
hey man.... I removed stock air compressor and ran lines into a "t" and the fill line was ran into the stock inflator nozzle in the cargo area. I checked for leaks and after finding none i bought a $25 5 gallon tank and a viair compressor and mounted the compressor in stock location. The tank is inside cargo area. Ran a switch with gauge up to the radio area. Retained ride, fully adjustable when i want, faster than adjustments than stock, and i love that after i installed belltech 2" drop on front, i was able to level the truck! Food for thought!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.