Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

Pics of new mods on my TBSS

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  bass222000 
#1 ·
I have added new mods today on my TBSS, I removed the rear bowtie and the word trailblazer from the rear. I have added new emblems to the wheel centers as well to get rid of all the gold! Thought this went with the red theme.I also added the billet front bowtie today. I also took a couple of pics of the engine mods ie headers and CAI , I'll put those pics inthe performance mods section. Thanks for all the suggestions!

See less See more
#5 ·
I go all the time ! I have'nt been with my TBSS But I Had a 63 Super Gas Chevy II that used to race but recently sold and I go up there alot with some other Super Gas friends. I'm also the t-shirt designer/maker for alot of drag racers so I'm up there alot delivering shirts. I'll be ready when it reopens in Feb! By the time it reopens I'll have a ton of mods done to mine. I just ordered Trick Flow heads and the Yank Converter goes in next week! How bout you?

#6 ·
I've just got a custom tune by a local company with a K&N filter and Magnaflow exhaust. 343 HP/ 350 RWTQ.Would love to meet you up there one night. I have never been there, but Im dying to go. We should meet up and see how bad you kill me down the strip..haha. Shoot me a PM next time your going. .....Spencer

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.