Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

Pics of my SS and mods

5K views 16 replies 8 participants last post by  DangerousTacos 
#1 ·
Well the temperature was finally above freezing here today so I washed my SS and took some pics of it and my mods. Tell me what you think. I don't know how to load larger pictures so sorry for the small images.:confused:

chrome billet bowtie

HID lows and fogs along with AVS bug deflector

K&N CAI

black bowtie overlays

07 rear wiper and black liquidome bowtie insert

Clean SS!

:)

See less See more
#4 ·
I purchased them from GRAFXWERKS. I am happy with them but wasn't happy with the liquidome front bowtie he sent me. It was defective and I wanted my money back. He just replaced it after I returned it and requested money back. Alot of people like working with Ryan but I had a terrible experience. I think the bowtie's are the same size, you may want to ask someone with an LS.

"LOOKING GOOD! NOW ITS TIME FOR THE REAL MODS "

the only thing I may add in the future is dual exhaust and headers. no cam, pulleys, or other major things. its my daily driver and I have all the power i need :)

#10 ·
Sick ride!

About the photo size, I don't think Photobucket makes pics smaller right after you upload them. Were they small to begin with?

Have you tried uploading them to the gallery on this site?

#12 ·
No, they weren't small photos, I took them with my digital camera. I am not sure how to upload them to this site. I'll have to do a search and I didn't know you could upload them to this site. Thanks:thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.