Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

Who has the most miles?

165K views 578 replies 453 participants last post by  TigerMike1 
#1 ·
I've been reading posts with some of the 02's pushing 150,000+ miles. I'm curious to find the member(s) with the most miles based off of the production year of their vehicle. I have an 02 TB that just rolled over 91K. I bought it used in 03 with 23K.

Please post in the following format:

Year
Make/Model
current mileage (please convert KM's to miles)

Also if you bought it used, please add the following

year purchased
how many miles it had on it.

I'll go first:

Chevy/Trailblazer LS

:grouphug:

See less See more
#116 ·
02" tb

Hi, I am new here, my name is Jacob and I have owned my pride and joy 200 2Chevy Trailblazer LTZ from the day I drove it off City Chevrolet's lot in San Diego (where I live), and I have put 120,000 miles on it since July 21, 2002. My TB is one of 3 in SD Count with 2-tone Red Jewel Tintcoat and Pewter paint. I will post a pic when I have some time. I am ready to upgrade my TB soon to a 2008 or 2009 2LT or 3LT model, is there any sites you recomend on fining a new TB for me?

#121 · (Edited)
Chevy/Trailblazer LS - new - bought on July 4th weekend 2001
213,123 miles and counting!!!...

Update of thread from May 2009

Runs like a champ still and updating from a previous post!!.... have done regular maintenance(ex: oil changes, brakes, tires) I did replace both front wheelbearing assemblies and upper and lower ball joints both sides in June 2009...but besides that everything is still original parts (knock on wood). I've been forunate to have a such great vehicle and I love my Trailblazer and I would buy another one.

#129 · (Edited)
I currently have between 188,000 and 189,000 miles on my TB LS. Looking to pass my brothers Dodge Ram pickup with 192,000 miles soon. This thing moves good for this many miles. Had a guy in there with me the other day. So he said what can this thing do, so i stomped it and he was like damnnnnnn! He said this thing feels like new and with that many miles that's impressive. I was all smiles after that. He told me that his Jeep GC didn't feel strong anymore after about the 150,000 mile mark. So i'm a proud owner and would buy another one. I'll keep the TB until it falls apart. I'm looking at getting a new Silverado next year with income taxes, it's gonna be brand new with a 403Hp V8 in it and i say it'll last just as long if taken care of. :excited:

#131 ·
198,000 and problems started think i need a new motor bad piston slap i think really loud on cold start up. not as loud when warm but still definatly there compression check revealed nothing 150pounds in all 6 no engine light scoped the cylinders looks fine any sugestions im stumped:mad:

#132 · (Edited)
What kind of oil do you use and do you check it often? Is the oil regular or synthetic? These engines have been known to sound similar to a diesel engine when first started on a cold day. If you use Synthetic Oil then it shouldn't sound as bad. I use it and mines barely noticeable now, only problem is i use Pennzoil Platinum and it uses a little bit of oil with that in there. So i think i'm switching to Mobil 1 and we'll see how that goes. It don't use but maybe half a quart in 5000 miles so it's not to bad.

#135 ·
2002 GMC Envoy SLE

GMC/Envoy
108,000 Miles

Also if you bought it used, please add the following

Bought in 2002
2000 miles on it

Outstanding SUV! Just replaced serpentine belt and rear rotors and pads. Have a couple of issues I'm working - TCCM is blown and needs replacement; seat belt light is on; need to have some passenger side body work done due to running into a barrier. I expect this car to last 5-7 more years with at least another 50,000 miles on her.

#146 · (Edited)
190,000 miles here on a 2002 TB 2wd. No major problems to report except sway bar end links and ball joints are due, they look to be the original ones on it now. Nothing major to report otherwise, except that i had to replace the fuel pump at 183,000 miles. I just recommend taking care of it and change all the fluids at the recommended intervals and all should be fine. I also recommend cleaning the Throttle Body every 30,000 miles. Also run some Techron through your fuel every so often. Good luck and may all the Trailvoy's last to a million miles! :woohoo: :eek: :excited:

P.S. When i say all the fluids that includes the rear differential for 2wd drive or both difs for the 4wd and the Transfer case.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.