Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

Stabilitrak off, check engine light and reduced engine power light after kick down

12K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  jandesgns 
#1 ·
Hi mates,

I am driving GMC Envoy 2007.
Last night was rainy one, I stopped at red light and when it openned, I hitted acceleration then suddenly all power jerked, and got "StabiliTrak OFF" in the DTC, reduced engine light, check engine light and traction control service light and the car started shaking on low RPM, then drove it slowly back home and switched it off for 15 secs(as it is recommended in one of the sites) then started again and all alrams and messages gone,except "check engine" alarm.
then parked all night and today morning strated it and still having this alarm, but afternoon, it disappeared!!!!
Do you have any ideas what d'Fck happened??!!! Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Iyad

#4 ·
I am new to this post, just found it after researching my vehicle.

I just had a sensor replaced in the Gas Tank due to the recall (my gas gauge stopped working) And about (2) days later my vehicle starts having the Reduced engine power light, SES light and the stabillitrac light,

The codes popping up are P2135, P2138, and P0641. I had no problem with it prior to having the sensor in the tank replaced. I have 86,848 miles on the TB.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.