Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

New member!

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  chubbyx1 
#1 ·
Hi all my name is Rob and i drive a 2003 Envoy 4X4 with a 4.2L. I love the truck and plan some extensive mods with it such as a 6.0 swap and Trailblazer SS suspension conversion. I build high perfromance racing automatics so if any needs any advice I am willing to help. :excited:

#2 ·
Swaps

I am a new member also, however I dont have my truck yet. I was looking for some advice, if I took out the 4.2 and swapped in the 5.3, would it still pass emissions (state of Virgina), and what does the ZQ8 SS sport suspension consist of, all i see is stuff about the early 90s S-10 blazers and P/Us. Is it just springs, shocks and sway bars/ links? Or is it some electronic suspension. I am also a mechanic but haven't been able to look over any SS's in detail so i'm in the dark.
Thanks,
Bob C

#3 ·
I am a new member also, however I dont have my truck yet. I was looking for some advice, if I took out the 4.2 and swapped in the 5.3, would it still pass emissions (state of Virgina), and what does the ZQ8 SS sport suspension consist of, all i see is stuff about the early 90s S-10 blazers and P/Us. Is it just springs, shocks and sway bars/ links? Or is it some electronic suspension. I am also a mechanic but haven't been able to look over any SS's in detail so i'm in the dark.
Thanks,
Bob C

:tiphat Welcome to you both :tiphat

Most members don't read the intro section. Any questions should be started in a new thread.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.