Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

Hey everyone!

2K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  intprez 
#1 ·
I'm new here to Trailvoy, a friend of mine whom works for the company who operate this forum amongst others pointed me here.

Anyway,

My name is Irvine. I'm from New Brunswick, Canada. I recently sold my Dodge Charger (09), and purchased this 2004 GMC Envoy XUV SLT. It is the v6 4.2L model.

I love this vehicle so far! Everything from the retractable roof and windows at the touch of a button, to the opening tailgate. It's fully loaded. Including heated leather seats, memory seats, optional RWD, 4WD, 4WD Hi & 4WD lo all at the touch of a switch! Auto curb view mirrors, headphones jacks in the rear for the kids! It's beautiful. All of the gadgets.

It's black in color, with chrome trim.

Any one have complaints on these, or own one?

Cheers, Irvine.

#5 ·
Also, I'm only here to share stories and other things about our vehicles. So, I'm not willing to get in to that, I'm sorry.

But from experience in hosting websites and other type servers, I do know that the cost can be very high. It's not free.

The more traffic, the more bandwidth and resources needed. Thus, higher costs for the provider.

But, back to why we are all here.

Does any one else own an Envoy XUV SLT?

#8 ·
Also, I'm only here to share stories and other things about our vehicles. So, I'm not willing to get in to that, I'm sorry.
Your choice. But there is a forum with far more active members, run as a non-profit, by enthusiasts, for enthusiasts. And the real active posters that built this place into the archives that it now contains, have all moved there.

Your stories and discussions will have a ten times larger engaged audience than the ghost town here.

Just sayin'.

#9 ·
And if you have a retractable roof, I'd sure like to see it. :hissy:
Perhaps aftermarket?

:crackup::dielaugh:
:thumbsup:

Enjoy yourself.

It's not about moving you from here, it's about wanting to help you enjoy a site where members take an active role in helping. Both sites are useful, this one for archives and the other for owner interaction and assistance.

We are not trying to gang up on you for any person gain, just trying to help you, brother.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.