Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

All NW members come on in and say Hi!

49K views 222 replies 88 participants last post by  Johnnie Walker 
#1 ·
Hey guys, just trying to figure out who lives in the Pacific NW! I know of a few guys but I know there are others out there who dont post a lot. Just say hi, or some random thought or what you are currently doing besides being on TrailVoy. Anything, I just want to know who's out there!!

Thanks everyone,
Erik

#201 ·
Hello forum, name is Matt from Kitsap Peninsula. just bought used 2007 LS/LT. working out all the small issues. Did replace spark plugs, all cylinders look good. currently troubleshooting headlights, cannot shut them off at times, other times they come back on, then off again. I feel it is the switch, maybe the relay? plan to replace both unless someone has input. Thanks
Matt, new to Trailvoy

#202 ·
Hey

Hey everyone, Just picked up a silver 2003 envoy xl yesterday. Put 200 km on it just driving it home. we couldn't be happier with it. Bought this for our first family vehicle. Having a 5 month old the 2 door cavalier and accent just weren't working very well lol Paid 2g for it with cert and e-test. 237km on it. The seller Had 1100 bucks put into it for safety. Few dents scratches on it. Trunk rot on it but clean frame. I think it's fully loaded -DVD player. It has Leather, fogs, onstar, and sunroof. Not sure what else was standard or optional. Going to put some TLC into it and get the little bugs worked out. Hope to share more once I get my hands dirty :)

#203 · (Edited)
Popping in to say Hey!

Hello from SW Washington - Vancouver to be exact. I just purchased a new (new to me) '02 GMC Envoy SLT. After popping the hood, I have decided that one has to pull the engine, and dismantle it to work on it! :D Sigh, I miss the days when ALL of the work could be done at home...

I am curious as to how hard it is to pull the dash apart, as it looks like I am going to have to replace the Auto Climate Control...it seems to have just one temperature - Freakin' Hot! At least there is more room in the interior to work with than in my '98 Celica Convertible...trying to work the dash there is enough to make one crazy! :crazy:

Anyhoo, I am looking forward to meeting some other owners, and getting/hopefully giving some great advice, from other do-it-because - I'm poor-yourselfers. A ctually I really like to do it myself if I am able; cost does figure in on some things.

#204 ·
Hello from Big Sky Country

And its darn cold here to boot!

Anyways, fairly new to the TB/Envoy scene and enjoying it so far. Mine is a 2003 TB w/146,000 tics on the clock. As soon as I brought it home I have changed ALL of the fluids (except the rear diff, had trouble with the fill plug, all fixed now).

If anyone else if from Montana, shoot me a PM and say hi!

#207 ·
thought i would say hi

im new to trailvoy and bought my first bravada form blackfoot idaho. i live in richfield idaho but go to college in mocsow idaho. its a 2002 oldsmobile bravada and i bought it about 4 months ago and love it. it has about only 115xxx miles on it now. it is blue and tan with nerf bars (soon to be gone) and had aftermarket rims on it till i ditch those (for sale if anyone wants them).:eek:fftopic: but if anyone needs some help i am usually available and around to help. :thx

#213 ·
New Trailblazer Owner

Hey all. I live in Olympia, and I recently purchased an 06 Trailblazer. Found this site while looking for answers. The previous owner installed a cheap aftermarket stereo, and I would like to find the OEM radio part number. It does not have a Bose system as far as I know. Any help would be appreciated.

#217 ·
Resonator delete

Whats up from ORYGUN!!

I am thinking about cutting off the trash can and adding a straight pipe. Ant ideas?.. So I have an 06 LT put a leveling kit on it and got some new wheels and tires. I also had the windows tinted. I will post a pic as soon as i take one...lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.