Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

Throwing P0101 only at high RPMs

3K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  costrasser 
#1 ·
Good morning. I have searched the forums and found lots good information but did not see my exact situation. If I missed it, my wife says I have not attention to detail, please let me know and I will be happy to go back and research again. That said I am having an issue where I can make lots of trips with my '03 TB LT EXT and will not throw any codes but if I get on the gas for any reason then I will throw a P0101 code. After a few additional trips the SES light goes back out till I hit higher RPMs again and the cycle starts over. I have put in a new air filter, clean the MAF sensor and throttle body, put in a new intake gasket, and cleaned the injectors. My neighbor has a scanner and we have hooked it up and both the MAF and MAP sensors appear to be working and within acceptable ranges. We tested the vacuum and while on the low end of the tools acceptable range it was still in the green. We are both out of ideas. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.