Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

whats wrong with my truck

12K views 23 replies 17 participants last post by  Proud_mommy2 
#1 ·
YO MY TRUCK IS GETTIN HORRIBLE GAS MILEAGE IT STARTIN TO DRIVE SUPER HARD LIKE IT REVs UP SUPER HIGH JUST TO GET 2 DA NEXT GEAR U HAVE 2 HIT DA GAS MORE IT ALSO JERK SUM1 SAID IT WAS THE FUEL AIR PUMP IF ANYBODY NO THE PROBLEM PLEASE LET ME NO I HAVE A 2005 TRAILBLAZER EXT LS V8

#11 · (Edited by Moderator)
#4 · (Edited)
Try cleaning out the throttle body......there is a DIY article...here is the link

http://forums.trailvoy.com/articles.php?do=viewarticle&artid=91

I had stalling issues with my Envoy and my ride is a 2006.....Try it out and go from there.....an hr of your time and some Throttle body cleaner($10) is much cheaper than taking it to a mechanic....GL

I might be able to know the problem, if you could use proper grammar to explain to us what is wrong with your Trailblazer.

-Thanks.
There I fixed your spelling Jacob...........:)

#8 ·
hahaha it isn't? Crud, I found the wrong forum... j/k

Back on topic: I agree cleaning your throttle body is a miracle cure for a lot of problems and is a very easy and cheap "repair". Try doing this when you have 1 hour and reporting your results back. Don't forget to unplug the battery!

#12 ·
:xHAHAHA! Just messin with you dude. But next time if you spell normal people on here can help you out alot more! and If a CEL is on go get it read and tell us what it is and they can probably help you more. Rather than just saying my truck runs like crap and i have to floor it to make it go faster. Noone can help you with that. You should probably just take it to a mechanic...:m2:

#13 ·
:xhahaha! Just messin with you dude. But next time if you spell normal people on here can help you out alot more! And if a cel is on go get it read and tell us what it is and they can probably help you more. Rather than just saying my truck runs like crap and i have to floor it to make it go faster. Noone can help you with that. You should probably just take it to a mechanic...:m2:
bro i said wat was wrong dats da only think ma transmission **** 2 i kno dat ima get get ever thing redone

#14 ·
With all due respect .. dont come to the site using words like your texting from a cell phone and not expect some jokes .. not harm is meant by it ..

You did not tell us other information .. like

How many miles are on your truck?
Did you check for any CEL codes?
Did yo ucheck the trans fluid level? (Which would cause it to slip . if it is indeed slipping)
Did you check your air filter?
Do you get a rotten egg smell? (Blocked cat)
does it runlike this warmed up or cold or both?

Since we are not there to see or hear it, the more info you give the better the help you get.

#15 ·
man aint nothin wrong wit me awl ma other ckars is str8 dude
ya engine aint big enuff 2 no wats wrong wit minze
shut up punk
bro i said wat was wrong dats da only think ma transmission **** 2 i kno dat ima get get ever thing redone

that is the only thing I understood from all that mess.................use some proper english and we might be able to help you out--------YO :raspberry

#16 ·
We have a culture of defending the proper use of our shared language around here, not as a way of excluding newcomers, but to ENHANCE TECHNICAL COMMUNICATION.

In more social forums, language deterioration is tolerated. When you're asking technical questions around trailvoy, where we pride ourselves as being able to deliver technical answers, diagnostic accuracy is the goal.

If the OP went into the average mechanic with that trouble report, he could expect either a lot of extra questions (just like we offered) or an expensive fishing expedition before the mechanic could even begin to fix things.

To the OP, besides my first point, there is a bit of respect involved in joining a forum. You look around and see how people are already communicating. Unless you didn't read other threads first, you might notice the culture. To make a best first impression, like a job interview or going to a bank for a loan, it's best to try to fit in and post like the current posters.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.