Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

BBP Intake

6K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  mikesarebetter 
#1 ·
anyone ever use this intake? i'ts nice and cheap and all i really want is a cheap piping to get rid of the baffles in the stock intake. i would switch air filters tho to an amsoil. they can be found on ebay. i would link but not sure of the forum rules

#6 ·
Do not buy!!

Sorry for not replying sooner. But do not buy this under any circumstance! It does not fit at all! All that they send is a 90 degree elbow and a filter. I emailed them stating there was no way shape or form this fits and they refused to do anything about it so not its in a paypal dispute. The sellers told me that its suppose to hook right up to the throttle body, i told them it can't be done due to MAF sensor. They say this hooks up right after the stock MAF sensor. I take pictures and send them showing if done that way the filter hits... EVERYWHERE!!

I hear no further responses and i escalate to a paypal claim. Two weeks later i hear nothing from paypal or them... they're lucky they're not a local shop cuz that mother would've been burnt to the ground already

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.