Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

hyper turn signals

2K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  tblazin18 
#1 ·
does anyone know the light number for the corner turnsignals(marker lights)? do they make a hyper white or something bright for thoses? also 3157 is for the bottom right?

#2 ·
tblazin18 said:
does anyone know the light number for the corner turnsignals(marker lights)? do they make a hyper white or something bright for thoses? also 3157 is for the bottom right?
The side turn signals take the small 194 bulbs and yes any autoparts store should have some in hyper white and you are correct on the bottom bulb number.

#6 ·
I mean if you're going with those clear signals on the side, I say make everything a hyper white, that would look sweet, so the turn signals, the turn signal mirrors and the clear marker light... I'd love to do that but I heard that sometimes those AM headlights can change color as well as may not be sealed well

#7 ·
I wish someone made a bulb that had the blue look but actually flashed amber. Silverstar has them for the turn signal, but not for our mirrors. I tried an aftermarket amber LED from PepBoys and it wasn't any better than OEM so I returned it. Anyone had any luck with a different bulb whether it be hyper amber or hyper white?

#9 ·
I think I've heard of them before but never checked them out myself. Thanks for the input and welcome to the site!

#10 ·
homertime said:
I mean if you're going with those clear signals on the side, I say make everything a hyper white, that would look sweet, so the turn signals, the turn signal mirrors and the clear marker light... I'd love to do that but I heard that sometimes those AM headlights can change color as well as may not be sealed well
yea i see what your saying but, i am going to reseal them before they go on, and it seems many people here are getting them and not having any problems. i guess i'm willing to take the risk and have it look pimp

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.