Well, it I thought I would try the easy fix first, and bought a jug of Lucas power steering fix. After changing out as much of the old fluid (turkey baster) as I could - I replaced it with the Lucas and topped off with new fluid. SHAZAM - the squeal has healed! Hopefully caught it early enough to save the pump
I also took the opportunity that day to change out the fuel filter and do the Seafoam through the brake booster line thing. Both went very well, looking forward to a possible mileage increase with those fixes. Thanks for the help, and for the excellent "how to" sticky on the filter replacement!!
You guys make it fun and easy to wrench on my TB