04 Trailblazer Speakers - Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum

Welcome Enthusiast! If you already own a Chevy TrailBlazer or GMC Envoy or perhaps thinking of purchasing such a vehicle, then you have come to the best TrailBlazer and Envoy site on the net! Rainier, Bravada, Ascender, and 9-7x owners welcome too!

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to search and post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Join Today!
Go Back   Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum > General TrailVoy Discussion > Audio and Electronics

Audio and Electronics Discuss car audio, video, navigation, alarms, and other electronics here.

TrailVoy.com is the premier GMC Envoy Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 11-15-2011, 06:03 PM

2004 Chevy TrailBlazer LS
Summit White 4.2L I6 2WD
04 Trailblazer Speakers

I am planning to install all new speakers in my 04 Trailblazer. The specs are Dash: 3-1/2", Front door: 6-3/4", and Back door: 6-1/2". I thought about getting all Infinity Kappa so it would be the Infinity Kappa 32.9cf in the dash, the Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.1 or the Infinity Kappa 60.9cs in the front, and the Infinity Kappa 63.9i or Infinity Kappa 62.9I. I don't know much about the 2 way or 3 way door speakers so advice is greatly advised. I will be hooking an up to them to a 4 channel amp as well but need suggestions.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-15-2011, 09:00 PM
TrailVoy Alumni

2005 Chevy TrailBlazer LT
Black 4.2L I6 4X4
Do you have the bose (UQA in the glove box)?

The non bose doesn't have dash speakers (not that you can't put some there).

The bose front door is a weird size that you can't just buy a speaker and put it in - modifications are needed.

Plans for hooking 6 speakers to a 4 channel amp?

When I put 3.5's in the dash, it required enlarging the hole a good bit.
Old 11-15-2011, 09:09 PM

Summit White 4.2L I6 2WD
Its a non Bose Trailblazer so will i still need to modify it? And as for the 4 channel mop of 6 speakers i was gonna try to just do the front and back door speakers if that is possible. Im kinda new to car audio so i am still learning
Old 11-15-2011, 10:23 PM
TrailVoy Alumni

2005 Chevy TrailBlazer LT
Black 4.2L I6 4X4
Quote:
Originally Posted by elballz12 View Post
Its a non Bose Trailblazer so will i still need to modify it? And as for the 4 channel mop of 6 speakers i was gonna try to just do the front and back door speakers if that is possible. Im kinda new to car audio so i am still learning
Here's a link to an article in the articles section to help with the speaker change. I haven't done a non bose.

Front and back doors will work with a 4 channel.

The google search at the top middle of the page googles just this site and will give you lots of reading!
Old 11-15-2011, 11:20 PM

Summit White 4.2L I6 2WD
thanks any suggestions for an amp?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
infinity kappa

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
(Only letters, numbers, dashes and underscores are permitted for user names)
The user name that you choose is permanent and can never be changed.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.