General Posting Rules
- Please do not post messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, racist, sexist, and/or discriminatory.
- Please do not post any messages that harass, insult, belittle, threaten another member or guest.
- Please do not post any lame referral schemes or blatant advertising.
- Please do not create meaningless threads with the sole purpose of starting a dispute.
- Please do not post about topics, or link to sites, that are illegal or explicit.
- Please do not double post or cross-post the same message in multiple forums.
- Please do not make meaningless posts or post consecutive messages for the sake of increasing your post count. (there is an edit and multi-quote button)
- Please do not use special characters in your thread titles to attract attention. Keep them search friendly!
- Please do not post images with widths greater than 1024 pixels. Larger images should be linked to instead.
- Due to poor response to such threads, political, racial, and/or religous threads are NOT ALLOWED. If found, these threads will be deleted and infractions leading up to a ban may occur.
Selling and Advertising
- Selling, or offering to sell products and or services commercially is NOT permitted unless you join one of our vendor programs.
- The use of private messages to sell and advertise commercially is NOT permitted.
- The use of the forum for private member to member selling is NOT permitted. Please use the classifieds section.
- Group-Buys can only be organized and offered by a qualified site vendor. Inquires welcome.
Usernames, Avatars, Profiles, and Signatures
- Please do not use explicit or questionable images.
- Please do not make extremely long signatures. Try using your profile fields to list your mods, other vehicles you own, etc.
- Please do not use your signature, avatar, username or profile for advertising.
The following are considered part of the GMT360 family (including all trim levels):
- Chevrolet TrailBlazer
- GMC Envoy
- Saab 9-7x
- Buick Rainier
- Oldsmobile Bravada
- Isuzu Ascender
The following are NOT PERMITTED in the Gallery:
- Images of parts NOT installed on a GMT360
- Images of scenery NOT including a GMT360
- Images of non-GMT360 vehicles
- Images uploaded for use on the forums (attachments)
- SPAM or Advertising
Requirements for uploading to the Gallery:
- 10 or more posts in our fourms
- No account restrictions
- Minimum dimensions of 400 x 300px
- Larger images may be resized, but original size will be available
- The TrailVoy staff reserves the right to remove any images for any reason. By uploading your images to the Gallery, you are agreeing to the Gallery rules.
- NOTE: The classifieds section is for private member to member postings only. No commercial ads or spam!
- Be sure to fill in all required fields when creating a new ad. This includes the title, price, condition, and description. (photos and keywords are optional).
- Your ad should have an actual asking price. You can always add "Or Best Offer" in your item description.
- Be sure to place your ad in the correct category.
- Be sure to add your shipping details/price and payment methods in your description. It will save you and the member's time by not having to answer these common questions.
- Please do not spam your ad in the forum
Permissions and Privileges
- NOTE: If you choose to make meaningless posts to circumvent these restrictions, your account will be suspended and the posts/ads/images will be deleted. Please be patient as it may take up to 1 hour from the time you make your 10th post before your account is upgraded to full member.
- View member profiles and the Members Only forum
- Create a forum signature
- Upload images to the gallery
- Create ads in the classifieds section
- Have private message restriction lifted
Terms Of Service
- You are only permitted to have one account.
- We will not accept requests to change usernames unless you have less than 25 posts.
- We will not accept requests to delete your account unless you have less than 25 posts. This includes your threads, posts, comments and submitted articles.
- Supporting member donations are non-refundable, even if you become banned.
- Your submission to TrailVoy.com gives unconditional permission for us to publish your article on the website. This also includes the images that you submitted with your article.
If your article does not conform to the article guidelines, we may edit your article so that it does.
Images used in your article will be watermarked with our web address to optimize hot linking bandwidth usage.
- The forum administrators and moderators can and will remove/edit/delete anything that we feel violates our rules and guidelines with or without notice. Although the administrators and moderators will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author. The owners, administrators and moderators of TrailVoy.com will not be held responsible for the content of any message.
- Staff decisions are final. Ultimately, staff has complete discretion over what is and is not acceptable on the site.
Public discussions of staff decisions are not permitted on the site. If you have any concerns or queries relating to a staff decision, please take it up in private with a member of the site administration or moderation team.
- Liability: TrailVoy.com does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information or product represented on this site.
- No Implied Endorsement: TrailVoy.com does not endorse or recommend anything. The views/opinions/instructions of members that have submitted articles or posted messages to this site are owned by them alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of TrailVoy.com. TrailVoy.com does not recommend any product or service found via any advertisement within this site.
- No Warranty: When using this site, you may find many links to 3rd party Internet sites. TrailVoy.com is not responsible for the content or availability of these 3rd party sites. TrailVoy.com does not warrant or guarantee the products, services, or information found on external or 3rd party sites.
- Information presented on this site is for educational or entertainment purposes only. You are responsible for your own actions should you use any information found on this site.
- Registration: TrailVoy and its staff reserve the right to deny or terminate any membership for any reason. Membership is open to all who wish to join the community, but rules and policies apply to ALL that use the site and any of its resources.
- Cookies: A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user's computer. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to personally identifiable information while on our site. Our site only uses session ID cookies so you do not have to type in your username name and password every time you navigate to different pages or other areas of the site. It also lets you know which threads and posts are new. Once a user clicks log out or is inactive for a set period of time, the cookie simply terminates.
- Sharing Information:TrailVoy.com does NOT share, sell or rent any of your information.
- Links:This site contains links to other sites. TrailVoy.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites. TrailVoy.com recommends you refer to the Privacy Statements of the sites that you visit
- Legal Disclaimer: Though we make every effort to preserve your privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to the edicts of the law or comply with a legal process served on our website.
Members of TrailVoy.Com are responsible for reviewing these Site Rules and Guidelines. TrailVoy.com reserves the right to modify these Site Rules and Guidelines at any time. Your continued use of the TrailVoy.com constitutes your consent to such changes and that you agree to these terms & conditions, as well as the site's rules & policies.