There may be some other explanations on how to post pictures in threads, but I went ahead and made another. It seems like a simple process if you already know, but for those who never have, it can be a total mystery. I will try to link this thread when I see someone having trouble posting pictures.
1) Get an account from a photo sharing website. You can also upload photos to your Trailvoy.com website, but only if they are photos of your Trailvoy. (The website used in these pictures is not affiliated with Trailvoy.com). I usually do not post pictures that are not in my own photo sharing account either.
2) Right click
on your image on the photo sharing website, and click on Properties
3) A properties window will pop-up. Take a look at the image size
. Make sure it is not too large, or everyone who views your thread will have to endure the long download.
4) Highlight and copy
5) Head back over to your Trailvoy.com post and click on the "Insert Image"
the image location previously copied in the pop-up and click OK. You can write in the same post, but do not alter anything between the image commands: [IMG]xxxxx[/IMG]. For each picture you want to show in your post, you must redo steps 2-6.
7) Important: Scroll down and Preview
the post and make sure the image has been inserted correctly. If all you see is a URL or some code in the "Preview" window, then you pasted the image properties incorrectly. The area where you write your text will not show the image.
8) If all is well scroll back down and Submit
Hope this helps!