How to post pictures in thread - Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum

Welcome Enthusiast! If you already own a Chevy TrailBlazer or GMC Envoy or perhaps thinking of purchasing such a vehicle, then you have come to the best TrailBlazer and Envoy site on the net! Rainier, Bravada, Ascender, and 9-7x owners welcome too!

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to search and post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Join Today!
Go Back   Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum > Community Help Section > Community Help

Community Help Having trouble? Please post any site issues here.

TrailVoy.com is the premier GMC Envoy Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2007, 06:05 PM

2003 Chevy TrailBlazer LS
Pewter draped w/ Logos 4.2L I6 4X4
Post How to post pictures in thread

There may be some other explanations on how to post pictures in threads, but I went ahead and made another. It seems like a simple process if you already know, but for those who never have, it can be a total mystery. I will try to link this thread when I see someone having trouble posting pictures.

1) Get an account from a photo sharing website. You can also upload photos to your Trailvoy.com website, but only if they are photos of your Trailvoy. (The website used in these pictures is not affiliated with Trailvoy.com). I usually do not post pictures that are not in my own photo sharing account either.

2) Right click on your image on the photo sharing website, and click on Properties.

3) A properties window will pop-up. Take a look at the image size. Make sure it is not too large, or everyone who views your thread will have to endure the long download.

4) Highlight and copy the entire image location.

5) Head back over to your Trailvoy.com post and click on the "Insert Image" icon.

6) Paste the image location previously copied in the pop-up and click OK. You can write in the same post, but do not alter anything between the image commands: [IMG]xxxxx[/IMG]. For each picture you want to show in your post, you must redo steps 2-6.

7) Important: Scroll down and Preview the post and make sure the image has been inserted correctly. If all you see is a URL or some code in the "Preview" window, then you pasted the image properties incorrectly. The area where you write your text will not show the image.

8) If all is well scroll back down and Submit the post.

Hope this helps!
Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-31-2007, 06:33 PM
TrailVoy Guru

2004 Cadillac TrailBlazer LT
Majestic Red/Sandstone 4.2L I6 2WD
Thanks for the post Neil, I'll review this and see if it's easier to follow. And thanks to everyone who endured and assisted in my feeble first attempt using photobucket!
Old 07-31-2007, 06:36 PM
TrailVoy Guru

2007 GMC Yukon SLT
Onyx Black 5.3L V8 4X4
Very nice Neil!!!! Made this one a sticky!!! A must have tutorial.

Old 07-31-2007, 07:09 PM
No longer with us

2007 Chevy TrailBlazer SS (1SS)
Red Jewel Tintcoat 6.0L LS2 V8 2WD
Thanks, that looks awesome!!
Old 07-31-2007, 08:16 PM
TrailVoy Alumni

2002 Chevy TrailBlazer LTZ
Brillopad Shined 4.2L I6 4X4
aww. you beat me to it!

If using photobucket, sub steps 2-5 and use this instead.

Old 07-31-2007, 09:08 PM

2003 Chevy TrailBlazer LS
Pewter draped w/ Logos 4.2L I6 4X4
Thanks guys.

Ah, I forgot to mention that different image sharing sites will differ with getting the image location, but this can help new forum users get started. As we all know, the concept is to avoid the common mistake of simply hitting right click and copy.

One more thing for the newer people....Trailvoy members LOVE pictures of fellow member's trucks, so please post them up.
Old 08-14-2007, 07:43 PM

2003 Chevy TrailBlazer LT
Black 4.2L I6 4X4
excellent help. Thanks guys!
Old 10-14-2007, 09:53 PM

2005 Chevy TrailBlazer LT
Sandstone Metallic 4.2L I6 4X4
Yes, very good information, I tried posting a photo yesterday, and didn't use the appropiate link, and only got a url. Thanks so much for the info!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
(Only letters, numbers, dashes and underscores are permitted for user names)
The user name that you choose is permanent and can never be changed.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in