Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

Delaware Meet, NOV. 5th @ 12pm....

36K views 60 replies 9 participants last post by  c-tang 
#1 · (Edited)
Guys our meet is going to be held on NOV 5th @ 12. Its going to be located at the BELLEVUE STATE PARK in DE. Here is the address:

Bellevue State Park
800 Carr Road
Wilmington, DE 19809

Please if your planning on coming to the meet, please PM me your name and cell number. We had to many people that we couldnt verify with last time, so i want to verify with all members who will or will not be this time. Im hoping this will cut out all the confusion come time for the meet.

Some people have asked about us grilling or going somewhere local to eat. We can take a vote on this, Im not sure about the parks rules on grilling though. There are places local to eat, i can get names of places that are local and we can decide in the posts or at the meet.

Attending:
Darkass04ext - Trey

#55 ·
If andrew had his SS wheels on we would of been 100% for same style wheels too. :crackup:

Mark, hopefully sometime next year ill contact you for ur lift. im thinking about going low w/22s for spring/summer and lift w/AT tires for fall/winter. Hopefully '12 will be easy on our finances.

#57 ·
100% congrats Peeps, Yes I had planned on surprising you guys, my plan had come together, even the second shift Ahole being a noshow WOULD NOTprevent me ... then fri. night; Stomach virus WTF by 6am.:drool Sick as a Dog.:rolleyes:............................
...........................SHOW ME THE TICKET!........................................
Asfor [Clear Water/Chilly] Very Funny, You Bastard! And now you must invite ALL us northerners to your SUPER AWSOME CHILLY BBQ.:raspberry ;)

#59 ·
That parking lot looks better with more Trailvoys in it. hahaha

Well I couldnt have made it anyway my TB is in the shop. getting some new body work and paint done. Going a different way with the TB. Still off road but different.

I will be at one of the next meets hopefully.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.