SS Springs/Shocks Part Numbers - Page 3 - Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum

Welcome Enthusiast! If you already own a Chevy TrailBlazer or GMC Envoy or perhaps thinking of purchasing such a vehicle, then you have come to the best TrailBlazer and Envoy site on the net! Rainier, Bravada, Ascender, and 9-7x owners welcome too!

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to search and post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Join Today!
Go Back   Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum > 2002 - 2009 TrailBlazer/Envoy Tech > 02-09 Brakes, Suspension, Wheels and Tires > Suspension

Suspension Suspension

TrailVoy.com is the premier GMC Envoy Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 07-08-2008, 05:46 PM

2002 Chevy TrailBlazer LS
Onyx Black 4.2L I6 2WD
Does anyone know the best place to get these shocks right now? The rears in particular. I checked out gmpartsdirect, and saw the little asterisk everyone's been talking about meaning they are on backorder. Parts4chevys pricing is a little higher, but the impression they give is they can ship immediately.

What's the word?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-09-2008, 12:56 AM
TrailVoy Alumni

2002 GMC Envoy SLT
Magnetic Red Metallic 4.2L I6 2WD
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgatut View Post
Does anyone know the best place to get these shocks right now? The rears in particular. I checked out gmpartsdirect, and saw the little asterisk everyone's been talking about meaning they are on backorder. Parts4chevys pricing is a little higher, but the impression they give is they can ship immediately.

What's the word?
Last time I checked, both sites had them on backorder. That's why when I noticed that Norcal SS was selling a pair I jumped.

I don't know about the fronts though. I have to look into ordering them soon.

BTW, Norcal, the shocks came today.
Old 07-10-2008, 11:25 AM

Onyx Black 4.2L I6 2WD
Man, looks like I'll have to wait it out like everyone else. Gonna' be even harder now that the drop came in yesterday - much sooner than I had expected... ah well.

Old 07-10-2008, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Man, looks like I'll have to wait it out like everyone else. Gonna' be even harder now that the drop came in yesterday - much sooner than I had expected... ah well.
what kit did u get?
Old 07-10-2008, 11:52 AM

Onyx Black 4.2L I6 2WD
Quote:
Originally Posted by NORCAL SS View Post
what kit did u get?
The DJM. I wanted to just go ahead and swap out the rear shocks at the same time. Now it's just going to be sitting in the box in the garage. Haha.
Old 07-10-2008, 12:03 PM

Quote:
The DJM. I wanted to just go ahead and swap out the rear shocks at the same time. Now it's just going to be sitting in the box in the garage. Haha.
who did you get the kit from? I sell the djm kit and am a vendor here and allways on here answering qustions since I lowered so many I'm surprised you got it from somewhere else. hell my prices are cheaper than summit.
Old 07-10-2008, 12:18 PM

Onyx Black 4.2L I6 2WD
Quote:
Originally Posted by NORCAL SS View Post
who did you get the kit from? I sell the djm kit and am a vendor here and allways on here answering qustions since I lowered so many I'm surprised you got it from somewhere else. hell my prices are cheaper than summit.
Yeah, I think you asked me about this on another thread - I got it off Ebay as an "Open Box" for about $350. Believe me, I'm just another guy who's benefited greatly from all your help here. When it comes time for rims, I'll be looking to you for those Euromax's.

Old 07-14-2008, 03:05 PM

Onyx Black 4.2L I6 2WD
P4C Stock Update

I contacted Parts4Chevys and was told they now have plenty of the rear shocks in stock ready to ship. I didn't think twice before placing an order. Hopefully I can get my drop done this weekend.
Old 07-14-2008, 08:59 PM

2006 Chevy TrailBlazer LS
Graystone Metallic 4.2L I6 2WD
just got my rear SS struts, and apparently they have been replaced with a different part number which they automatically changed to. The new ones dont say bilstein on them, i hope that they are the same?
Old 07-30-2008, 03:05 PM

2002 Chevy TrailBlazer LT
Pewter Metallic 4.2L I6 4X4
So what's the deal Norcal? Are the new shocks that people have been getting the same performance wise? Valving, etc?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
(Only letters, numbers, dashes and underscores are permitted for user names)
The user name that you choose is permanent and can never be changed.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in