Magnaflow on - Page 2 - Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum

Welcome Enthusiast! If you already own a Chevy TrailBlazer or GMC Envoy or perhaps thinking of purchasing such a vehicle, then you have come to the best TrailBlazer and Envoy site on the net! Rainier, Bravada, Ascender, and 9-7x owners welcome too!

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to search and post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Join Today!
Go Back   Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum > 2006 - 2009 TrailBlazer SS Tech > 06-09 SS Engine and Drivetrain > Exhaust Mods

Exhaust Mods Performance Exhaust Modifications

TrailVoy.com is the premier GMC Envoy Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 05-10-2006, 04:09 PM
No longer with us

2006 Chevy TrailBlazer SS
6.0L LS2 V8 2WD
In California we call Norcals boat picture..... SIK ,lol.
There sure is alot of talk back and forth about how this car and that car is faster than the SS and it really doesn't make sense to me, but hell who am i, lol. Whats funny is we are talking about a SUV at 6k lbs plus and a Car well under that in some cases, so go figure. How about i place this LS2 in my SS in a Yugo and we can talk hp and times?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-11-2006, 12:42 AM

Summit White 6.0L LS2 V8 AWD
If my Mach was a better vehicle I would have never bought this SS. You're right it doesnt make much sense to compare a 3400 lb sports car to a 5000? lb suv. If you read above one guy said his SS was faster than his Mach and I was replied what is obvious to me (and others) and that is the Mach is a faster. A better vehicle? Only in the 1/4 mile. My SS is sooo much nicer We are all SS owners right?
Old 05-11-2006, 03:35 PM

last boat i saw...

like that turned into a submarine? be careful

Old 05-11-2006, 11:29 PM

132 on the water baby so far. we go usually at like 7am when its not choppy at the lake
Old 05-11-2006, 11:55 PM
No longer with us

6.0L LS2 V8 2WD
Norcal, lets take it to Lake Merced this weekend, i will pull it and pay for the gas, lol.
Can you imagine that??? lmao
Old 09-14-2012, 12:40 AM

2008 GMC Envoy SLE
Carbon Black Metallic 4.2L I6 2WD
Quote:
Originally Posted by NORCAL SS View Post
ON A I6 my shop yesterday did a magnaflow 5x11 case 28 inch overall length 3 inch in/out and 3 inch stainless from cat back and just added a tip like on my ss on it and it sounds perfect. none of the drone everyone is talking about at all just a nice clean sounding truck part number is 12589. Just look up on ebay search enter magnaflow 12589 and you will see what im talking about. he said was a nice power increase and 3 inch didnt hurt low end at all.

If you want you can do a 2.5 inch also all teh way back single wont be as deep though. That magnaflow 3 inch set up sounded perfect
My 12589 muffler developed a pretty nasty drone after several hundred miles
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
(Only letters, numbers, dashes and underscores are permitted for user names)
The user name that you choose is permanent and can never be changed.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in