how many miles are you all at as of current? - Page 146 - Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum

Welcome Enthusiast! If you already own a Chevy TrailBlazer or GMC Envoy or perhaps thinking of purchasing such a vehicle, then you have come to the best TrailBlazer and Envoy site on the net! Rainier, Bravada, Ascender, and 9-7x owners welcome too!

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to search and post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Join Today!
Go Back   Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum > The Lounge > TrailBlazer / Envoy Chat

TrailBlazer / Envoy Chat The TrailBlazer and Envoy Owners and Enthusiast lounge. (no tech questions)

TrailVoy.com is the premier GMC Envoy Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 03-29-2019, 10:37 AM

2002 Chevy TrailBlazer LS
Not Sure 4.2L I6 4X4
2002 Trailblazer LS roughly 276,000 miles

I got it in 2014 as a combine gift from my sister and brother in law, my brother and a van they sadly had crushed for $500 while I was in IN caring for my ill mother and put toward the sale to buy it for me. I do not know what they paid.

In the five years I have had it, it has been a good running vehicle engine wise mostly no major issues, however underneath is another story I am kinda like 711adrenaline replacing much of the same things give or take, to keep it running, it has body damage from my grandson now driving it, a blowout on the interstate beat the hell out of the wheel well and frame and there is no fixing it.

Someone stole the grill while he was asleep, he never replaced it, for some reason no one can seem to align it fully on the left side and no one can tell me why. I have replaced the front upper control arms, hub assemblies, ball joints on the right twice, tie rods and ends twice, rotars, and now the left side needs them again they says, I have replaced the radiator and now it won't keep the antifreeze, it uses oil but don't leak either. I replaced the reservoir, the air works fine but the door actuator does not move the vents doors, the electric fan has been replaced, the blower, and filters, regular oil changes, transmission has never given any problems except the linkage broke underneath on the sifter and had to replace that stupid plastic thing. Right now he wants to sell it and he is in Fort Smith AR, he has a baby and one on the way and dose not feel like putting more money on the left side in ball joins, tie rods, and hubassemblies and probably could use brakes while he is at it, but he is on SSI and cannot really afford it and I am in Ohio, it is register to me but I sent him the title so he could see it if he wanted to. It is could for a lot of part inside and out as a whole for some one right?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-30-2019, 12:12 PM

2004 Chevy TrailBlazer LS EXT
Summit White 4.2L I6 4X4
My 2004 Trailblazer EXT has 167,000+, the wife's 2006 Trailblazer has 165,000+.
Old 04-02-2019, 06:34 AM

2009 Chevy TrailBlazer LT
Silver Green Metallic 4.2L I6 2WD
Tb 2009 lt

My TB 2009 LT is 174,000+ first owner for 10 years

Old 04-04-2019, 11:52 AM

Mileage

My 02. Has 249645...Wife’s has 190374. Both been great,, just the normal issues..ignition on wife’s and fuel pump.. mine had to replace fork in front Differential, left front hub Assy. Mine seems to have more power accelerates Better..Both have been outstanding...
Old 04-17-2019, 09:24 PM

2002 Chevy TrailBlazer LS
Forest Green 4.2L I6 2WD
Cool Most known miles on a trailblazer

My 2002 Trailblazer has over 412,000 miles on it and is still running strong.
Old 04-17-2019, 09:46 PM

2003 Chevy TrailBlazer LTZ
blue 4.2L I6 4X4
Quote:
Originally Posted by roystanley View Post
My 2002 Trailblazer has over 412,000 miles on it and is still running strong.

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk
Old 04-18-2019, 08:32 AM

2002 Olds Bravada
Black 4.2L I6 AWD
I have a 2002 Olds Bravada, owned it about a year. When I purchased it it, it had 146,000 on it. Now its at 161,000 and running great
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
(Only letters, numbers, dashes and underscores are permitted for user names)
The user name that you choose is permanent and can never be changed.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Vehicle Year
Choose your year
Or enter your choice here:
Vehicle Color
Choose your factory color (Custom, Not Listed & Two-Tones; Use Text Field Below)
Vehicle Make
Choose your make
Vehicle Model
Choose your model
Vehicle Engine
Choose your engine
Vehicle Drivetrain
Choose your vehicle drivetrain
Security Question
Fill in the blanks: Tra___oy
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in