Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

Slight shake (not vibration) at idle?

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Daveinfl33777 
#1 · (Edited)
I bought a TB just last week and I've noticed there's a slight shake at idle. It doesn't feel like any engine vibration I've ever felt before and there are no noises associated with it. It feels just like someone is bouncing their leg but I'm the only person in the vehicle. Any thoughts what it might be?

*Edit*
The shocks are on their way out, I've noticed. I suspect they're the originals with 157k on them, so it may very well go away once I toss new shocks in there.

#3 ·
I bought a TB just last week and I've noticed there's a slight shake at idle. It doesn't feel like any engine vibration I've ever felt before and there are no noises associated with it. It feels just like someone is bouncing their leg but I'm the only person in the vehicle. Any thoughts what it might be?

Edit
The shocks are on their way out, I've noticed. I suspect they're the originals with 157k on them, so it may very well go away once I toss new shocks in there.
Did you ever fix your issue? I get the same thing and I don't think it is mounts because it is a shake and not a fast vibration....plus it is more noticeable in park where if it were mounts it would be more noticeable in drive

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.