Who has the most miles? - Page 56 - Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum

Welcome Enthusiast! If you already own a Chevy TrailBlazer or GMC Envoy or perhaps thinking of purchasing such a vehicle, then you have come to the best TrailBlazer and Envoy site on the net! Rainier, Bravada, Ascender, and 9-7x owners welcome too!

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to search and post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Join Today!
Go Back   Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum > The Lounge > TrailBlazer / Envoy Chat

TrailBlazer / Envoy Chat The TrailBlazer and Envoy Owners and Enthusiast lounge. (no tech questions)

TrailVoy.com is the premier GMC Envoy Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 08-05-2018, 11:44 PM

2006 GMC Envoy SLE
Black 4.2L I6 2WD
I bought my 2006 Envoy SLE brand new in 2006. The odometer now reads over 207k and it's all original.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-06-2018, 12:39 AM

2003 GMC Envoy SLT XL
Forest Green Metallic 4.2L I6 AWD
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinL55 View Post
The tranny rebuild wasn't that bad, $1400 all in without so much as a hiccup after. I run milage up pretty quick, commuting 64 miles each way to Atlanta for work. All in all, its worth it for me. I wouldn't trade my TB for any SUV on the market today. She's been reliable and gets me to and from work. Honestly, its been the best vehicle ever owned, and I plan on driving her until she's dust. She won me over right after I bought her when Atlanta was hit with the ice/snow storm (Snowmagedden), I was one of the few in Atlanta that was able to freely drive around the city, while everyone else was stuck on I-85 for days. I just let a little air out of her tires, and nothing could stop her, even pulled a few cars back onto the road.
LOL, I remember that Dec 2014 I think...small world, I live in Kathleen, Ga. About 100 mile south of Atlanta. (middle-georgia area).
Old 08-06-2018, 01:04 AM

2003 Chevy TrailBlazer LT
Dark Gray Metallic 4.2L I6 4X4
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiredawg View Post
Wow!!! Nice...I've done either myself or shop just about everything you've done. Except for the "tranny re-build"...hopefully, I can avoid that...since, I have no idea how to mess w/any tranny work and "da-man" will probably be costly...may not be worth the cost...fingers-crossed, I don't have to cross this bridge. Bought mine in new Nov 2002 (2003 EnvoyXL/SLT 6-cyl/4-WD) currently, just over 240K miles...the wife puts approx 50 miles a day on her...been doing that for about a year now, before that it was about 25 a day or even less for the previous 10 years. Recently, changed jobs now drives further. Back in 2003, I/we drove it from Fairbanks, Alaska to Orlando, Florida. It was an awesome trip and it was 5 of us, put over 10k on that trip. Today, its just the 2 of us...kids, all grown-up.

I was looking to get 20 yrs out of her, but I'm thinking about replacing her. Since, my wife drives much further daily for work. And its got some stupid things wrong, those things that's not really worth repairing. The important stuff is still churning. And I'm too spoiled with no vehicle payments and cheap liability ins. LOL

Looking forward to see you cross 300K, I don't recall anybody here posting that here. But, I'm sure somebody has proudly crossed that threshold. Maybe that will inspire me to push on to the 300k mark before retiring her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiredawg View Post
LOL, I remember that Dec 2014 I think...small world, I live in Kathleen, Ga. About 100 mile south of Atlanta. (middle-georgia area).
Small world indeed, I live in Calhoun in NW Georgia. That was a crazy time. I spend those few days driving stranded people home, and dropping off food and water for those stranded. LoL, I almost got stranded myself, I didn't know that I-85 had jammed until I drove up on it. Wound up U-turning and driving the wrong way and driving down an on ramp.

Old 08-22-2018, 08:37 PM

2003 trailblazer LT
199K, getting ready to trip 200K, bought it about 4 years ago, it had 167K.

only major repair was the tranny bout 3 years ago, a few minor issues but at that age it is expected.

Overall still a good looking truck for being 15 years old.

Long has you keep up the maintenance it should last.
Old 08-29-2018, 08:05 PM

2003 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LT
Summit White 4.2L I6 4X4
We're approaching 293,000 in a 2003 LT.
Old 08-30-2018, 01:32 AM

2005 Chevy TrailBlazer LT EXT
Dark Gray Metallic 4.2L I6 4X4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bay Wolf View Post
We're approaching 293,000 in a 2003 LT.
Wow, doing very well indeed. What sort of maintenance have you done?
Old 09-01-2018, 05:54 PM

2005 Chevy TrailBlazer LS
Summit White 4.2L I6 4X4
2005 Chevy TrailBlazer LS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CW, '05 TB LS Owner
"BLIZZARD"
Old 09-09-2018, 12:34 PM

2003 GMC Envoy SLT XL
Medium Red Metallic 4.2L I6 2WD
03 Envoy XL SLT 4.2L I6
211,585 miles
No dents or scratches, zero dings, zero rust. SUV looks like and drives like it has less than 50k pampered miles.
Tranny rebuilt at 205k ($2400)

With maintenance, these will last a very long time.

By DNA, Iím a Ford guy, but I will say this is the best vehichle Ive owned - ever.
Old 09-13-2018, 10:55 AM

2004 GMC Envoy SLT XUV
Black 4.2L I6 2WD
Thumbs up 04 XUV SLT 4.2 2WD Bought new 8-04

Bought new while living in Middle Tennessee, Now in KC area.
Mileage 243,000
Replaced trans @ 239,000.
Have replaced plugs @ 240K (whats the hurry right?)
Fan Clutch 240K
Engine mounts 240K
Need to repair: Thermostat...still get code that I am not running to temp
Still get code re: anti lock and traction control. the code indicates a solenoid and since it is intermittent I am going to check the ground to frame as another post suggested.
Mid gate window non operational

Envoy looks great, in and out, rides super, people cant believe it has the miles.
Just need to tweek a few things. One of my favorite rides in a long lifetime
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
(Only letters, numbers, dashes and underscores are permitted for user names)
The user name that you choose is permanent and can never be changed.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Vehicle Year
Choose your year
Or enter your choice here:
Vehicle Color
Choose your factory color (Custom, Not Listed & Two-Tones; Use Text Field Below)
Vehicle Make
Choose your make
Vehicle Model
Choose your model
Vehicle Engine
Choose your engine
Vehicle Drivetrain
Choose your vehicle drivetrain
Security Question
Fill in the blanks: Tra___oy
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in