Have you ever had a girl whom you would like to know better but had not that enough courage to start a conversation? Here are some steps that should help you attract girls.
Method 1 of 2: Being Awesome
• Build your self esteem and confidence. Self confidence and self esteem are very attractive qualities. Girls will fall head over heels for a guy that is confident in himself and what he can do. Do things that build your confidence in yourself like volunteering, learning a new skill, or traveling.
You can build confidence by volunteering with an organization like Homes for Humanity, and boost your confidence by learning a new skill, like a second or third language.
Don’t compare yourself to others. This is not going to make you feel any better about yourself. The only person you can ever be is you and that is great! Show the world how awesome you can be and stop trying to be somebody else’s brand of awesome.
• Take care of yourself and your appearance. Don’t neglect personal hygiene or your wardrobe. Why would a girl like you if you didn’t even like yourself enough to take care of your body? Wash your hair and body regularly, use deodorant, wear clothes that don’t have holes or stains, and brush your teeth.
Don't worry too much about wearing brand name clothes. She'll notice a lot more if your clothes fit you well and are in colors that make you look great, not what letter is written on the chest.
Don't go overboard, of course. Some gel in your hair is probably good, but it shouldn't look wet and be rock hard, you know?
• Be approachable. Don’t seem angry, upset or otherwise unpleasant to talk to. If you seem like you’re mad at her every time you talk to her, why would she want to talk to you, much less date you? Smile, be friendly, and try to make yourself easy to talk to.
• Be an amazing person. Be someone that girls want to date. You don’t have to be smart but at least try to be knowledgeable and curious. Be a kind person that works hard to improve the lives of people around you. And do something with your life. That part is really important. Get out there and work to make a better life for yourself.
Method 2 of 2: Making Her Happy
• Get to know her. With enough confidence, you will be more confident. Talk to her and listen to her. Ask her about her family and where she grew up, her religion and politics, and what she likes to do for fun. Respect her ideas, her opinions, and her beliefs. Girls like it when you treat them like people. If you want girls to find you attractive, respecting them as people is a great place to start.
• Find things you have in common. She likes Metallica….you like Metallica…..bam! You now have something to talk about! Ask her about the music she listens to, the movies she watches, and the things she does in her spare time. Find some common ground and you will have a great way to get to know each other and bond. If you find that she likes toys, you can reveal the information that you are toy fans. Buy plush key clips
and hang it to your bag. When she finds that occasionally she will consider you as a lovely man full of love for animals and others. If she loves that, it is the most perfect. Gift her a same one as a couple. That will make you two more like a couple in love.
• Be a good friend. If we guaranteed you wouldn’t get friend-zoned, we’d be lying. But being friends with a girl and showing her what a wonderful person you are is the best way to attract her. Show her how happy she’d be with you and then see how much happier you are with her.
• Be supportive when she is having a hard day, help take her mind off of her problems, be available when she needs help, and listen to her when she talks.
Don’t be a creeper. Don’t stare at her and then avoid eye contact. Don’t hover around her and then never actually manage to say anything. Don’t stare at…. Certain parts of her anatomy (however tempting). Don’t make weird sexual advances if you don’t know her well and definitely don’t use pick up lines. Things like this will freak her out and definitely make you a lot less attractive.
• Complement her looks and she will feel confident.
• Don't text or do anything else when talking to a girl, always look into her eyes.
• Always be nice and kind.
• Inside jokes and teasing is fun when you know what to joke about, so be careful. And don't take things too far, like saying her friend is weird or stupid. If they're close, you've wrecked your chances.. When you know what to say, girls love (nice) teasing!
• Don't make your first move too soon.
• Don't stare at her too much. She'll think you're weird
• Girls like guys who understand them, listening is VERY important
• Give her respect in conversation.
• Understand her mind and how to interact with her.
• Look in her eyes real deep...