I could not wait on a new fancy fab part, so I had to go to Wal-Mart and buy me a 3$ galvanized tape. I Took out the two screws on the inner door panel, set in the tape in the two holes.
Then reouted that tightly to the door hole, it took a little work and readjusting to fit the correct hole, but after 30mins, I was able to get the tape to secure this pices. I also did the same thing to the buttom hole below the side of the door.
I had to play around with the screw to get it to fit on the shell with it's #10 screw, but 30mins and 3$ and it holds my door now!
THis is the tape I used with a Phillips ScrewDriver & #10 for the top bracket, and a #7 and #10 for the side bottom bracket. Yes both were broken.
This is how the type looks.
I found it in the pluming isle.